Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

I’d love that.

I’d love to see that. Used to play Abe’s Odyssey on my dad’s PC back in the day and haven’t played one since. Would be nice to revisit.

New Stuff

5 Likes

Looking forward to play Bug Fable.

1 Like

I bought Bug Fables but haven’t finished yet. I have to stop buying games since every single one will be on game pass someday :rofl:

2 Likes

I did 99% of the stuff in that game, it’s cute and fun!

1 Like

Prodeus is awesome. If you have a PC, play it.

1 Like

@brunopcosta1 :wink:

1 Like

I kinda bounced off when I played on switch but I’ll give it another shot. Gameplay was there I just didn’t really care for the character design or environments.

1 Like

Xbox Game Pass is just bonkers awesome when they lay out the huge releases for the remainder of the year recently and then do very cool batches of games like this that have several that I am interested in. My boys are excited about Gang Beasts too.

2 Likes

Heard some good things about Limbo and Bug Fables, I’ll check those two out at some point.

1 Like

Those maniacs did it!

1 Like

Haha! Games, games everywhere! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All in on bug fables. That game looks incredible.

Xbox Showcase for the last half and TGA for the first half of the year Gamepass Major announcements

Did you play the N64 and NGC Paper Mario’s? I dropped because I was comparing Bug Fables to them too much. Maybe wasn’t the right time for me

I found the characters really likable in Bug Fables, make sure to use the party chat option, it adds a lot :smiley:

Yea I’ve played both. Two of my all time favorites and nothing has been able to quite capture that same combination of gameplay and visuals for me. This game has the game play but meh art design and the new paper Mario’s look amazing but have stripped pretty much everything else I loved away from it.

1 Like
7 Likes

Nice I hope they keep this up.

1 Like