Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

It’s on there now for me too, strangely for a friend of mine it isn’t.

He’s using the Dutch store, can this make a difference? I use the US one.

What time are gamepass announcements usually made?

Skill Up called it the worst game he’s played in 2021

Though he has a way of finding every known and unknown bug and getting super hung up on certain negatives way more than other reviewers do

Wonder where XboxEra’s review is… Slackers :wink:

Somehow I was expecting today a xbox post on a June second batch of game pass games… did I miss something?

Jess told me he’s already played a couple hours of the game this morning, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up dropping a review this week. He also did mention they didn’t grant them a review copy early. Hence the delay

1 Like

@Doncabesa needs to pick up the pace! :wink:

Nah, seriously the man is a review monster. Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Probably in another hour or two.

Maybe Wolfenstein 2 and so on which were revealed during E3 count as the second half of June update

Yep. Yakuza: Like a Dragon + Dark Alliance + NFS Hot Pursuit + Bethesda games + Grounded and Sea of Thieves updates were the 2nd half of June update.

Don’t expect a new update for at least 10 more days.

1 Like

I tapped out after the first tutorial of Dark Alliance, for me the combat made me long for the Witcher 3 combat which I totally hate.

Fair enough! Guess I’ll give Wolfenstein 2 another shot then.

Just weird we didn’t get the usual blogpost.

1 Like

While not the most traditional of blogposts, we got this one after the showcase ended:

The headline focus on the future of Game Pass, but the article itself has the traditional “Available Today” and “Game Updates” sections.

Hm k.

Maybe FPS boost instead?

1 Like

Worms Rumble is now available on Game Pass!

8 Likes

That’s a great surprise !

1 Like

Oh cool. I’ll check this out. I got money on Oddworld coming to the service in July too

3 Likes

What!? Nice surprise! :wink: