The OT [OT] - Claim your thread

I stake my claim for the Wrestling OT.

1 Like

Will there be separate OTs for Series X/Series S at launch date, or a common one?

That’s a good question - I don’t have an answer for you, but I personally would lean towards a common one. But we’ll discuss and feedback. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m about to make a thread on diversity/inclusivity, but I’m not sure if it needs to be an OT (would be cool though) and being a white dude, it’s more about a celebration and why it’s important to me so I don’t know if I’m the right one necessarily to be the claimant of it as an OT. Thoughts?

I think the right way to go about this is by either making an overall ‘Diversity in video games’ thread, which can be an OT. Or, if you want to state your opinion I’d just make a regular thread.

Yeah I went ahead and made this thread:

If we wanted to make that an OT I’d be happy to pass on if need be, or whatever needed to change.

1 Like

I hereby declare dibs on a Gears Tactics OT!

1 Like

Yes definitely, I’m an achievement whore.

I think we should have a thread dedicated to screen shots and videos since both the PS5/XSX/s Are going to have share buttons on the controller

1 Like

Agree! This question was aksed before, I guess a thread wasnt made back then.

Is AC Valhalla free still?

Yup. Yours to grab.

Great thanks

1 Like

damnit I just saw this. I made an OT for soccer. I hope that’s ok

Besides that it should be football…

1 Like

We don’t have a football OT. :sunglasses:

We need a screenshot thread…

1 Like

Not stopping you :wink:

The first mention of a Screenshot Thread goes back to August 3rd, and somehow it didn’t exist yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

So I went ahead and created it:

1 Like

I’m loving the hands-on mentality you got going here. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like