The OT [OT] - Claim your thread

I’m lazy :no_mouth:

1 Like

I want to claim a game clips thread please

1 Like

Sure, check out the recent Screenshot thread for some inspiration. Do we support embedding XboxDVR @Predrag?

1 Like

Will check. I think so but I need to confirm it.

1 Like
1 Like

awesome. thank you

1 Like

Is the Watch Dogs: Legion OT taken? It can be started on the 27th, right?

Edit: I’ve searched this topic and haven’t found anyone interested in the game’s OT, so I went ahead and created it :slight_smile:

Could I create an OT for the Game Awards 2020? I’d like to post it once the nominations come out later today.

2 Likes

Im not the best at creating a thread but I have a amazing idea. People like me love to talk about games or share their excitment… Problem is it is not worth it to create a thread for one game. Thus I think we need a game appriciation thread where people can share their exp. with their recent played game.

Maybe people can find new games like that to play and games with low popularity will show up to more people! Hope someone takes my request and creates something like that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry for my late response. See you’ve done it already. Good job.

If you want to build an OT for the Awards Show itself, you are free to do so.

1 Like

I’ll convert the nominees thread to the OT.

I think there’s a thread about ‘what are you playing’ where this might fit?

I think there is room for a thread where we talk about recently discovered gems or something like that.

hmmm not exactly… this is more a “list” What I hope for is a more talkactive thread.

For example I wanna gush about a game I recently played I tend to make a more detailed text about it and this is what this thread should be for.

I feel like there should be a thread for gaming deals. I think that would be a good idea.

1 Like

That would be a great idea. Are you up for it?

1 Like

Yeah, I can go ahead and create it. I’ll do so shortly.

Could I make an OT on game renting? Thanks

Yes. Go ahead.

Can we make my thread as the Xbox Acquisitions OT since it’s been running run since August? If so I can rename and pretty up whatever needs to be :slight_smile: