Any other Xbox centric podcasts besides XboxEra?

Very interesting… Will take a look. Thanks.

Yeah I love the idea of the podcast. The challenge of completing every single gamepass game lol. I feel bad for them.

1 Like

That’s the only bearable content KF puts out. Mike, Garry and Parris are fantastic but anything Greg Miller who tries way to hard or Blessing who knows absolutely nothing pre-2020 about gaming touches is a total disaster.

1 Like

Colt has launched his new podcast! Featuring Richard from ReviewTechUSA and Jeff Grubb on this first episode!!

He has such a radio voice.

HAAAA!

I remember my Nana using similar as a backhanded compliment

“Ohhhhh they have such a good face for radio” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d simply say that it’s unfortunate that this is the impression that I’ve given you, a yellow chair doesn’t dictate my opinion, I can only ask that you check out what I say on my content vs judging me over a picture on a tweet

16 Likes

What a happy welcome to the community! It’s great to see you here, Parris. Overall our community is pretty fair and positive.

2 Likes

Welcome, Parris!! Keep up the good work on Kinda Funny Xcast, Gamer Tag Radio, and on Twitter Spaces too :wink:

Always appreciate your positivity when it comes to Xbox!

1 Like

I’ve actually been doing a podcast with my mate for 10 weeks now, we did our 10th episode last week. We are still amateurs and I’m moving back to my house next week and will finally have access to my good microphone.

He’s not as plugged into Xbox news as I am so I don’t think it targets the hyper hardcore audience like we are. But id love some feedback if anybody is happy to share?

I’m a bit uneasy about slapping a link down as it will be considered self-promotion etc etc

Link it!

2 Likes

Cheers, this is our most recent episode. Try not to be intimidated by the 10 whole views

6 Likes

Okay that name is pretty brilliant

1 Like

Will start listening >:)

1 Like

Pretty fair request. I’ll come clean myself and say I was not a huge fan of your ‘Halo needs to be great’ tweet. Mostly because of the way others springboarded off of it, with more negativity towards 343. Who have the toughest damn job in gaming right now

But overall I’ve been enjoying you and Snowbike Mike. It’s great to see Xbox get more love on a channel like Kinda Funny. And I could give a crap what chair you sit on and where it came from :smile:

That’s a great title!

I noticed a small typo on the first timestamp:

Captura de ecrã 2021-05-14, às 14.13.42

1 Like

Thank you!

Haha thanks, I’d appreciate any feedback. It’s mostly just fun as hell to speak about Xbox at the moment

heh just finished the first pod

edit: wow the audio quality is already better on the second pod, was a problem with the first but thought it would get better as you guys went on didn’t expect just 1 pod later haha.

Couldn’t resist lol, I take particular pride in the Roman numeral-esque ‘I>X’ logo which triples as a play symbol, 9 for ninth generation and obviously X for… you know

Yeh we were having some tech difficulties in the first and got them sorted by the second - there’s always tech problems!

1 Like