Any other Xbox centric podcasts besides XboxEra?

Cheers, this is our most recent episode. Try not to be intimidated by the 10 whole views

6 Likes

Okay that name is pretty brilliant

1 Like

Will start listening >:)

1 Like

Pretty fair request. I’ll come clean myself and say I was not a huge fan of your ‘Halo needs to be great’ tweet. Mostly because of the way others springboarded off of it, with more negativity towards 343. Who have the toughest damn job in gaming right now

But overall I’ve been enjoying you and Snowbike Mike. It’s great to see Xbox get more love on a channel like Kinda Funny. And I could give a crap what chair you sit on and where it came from :smile:

That’s a great title!

I noticed a small typo on the first timestamp:

Captura de ecrã 2021-05-14, às 14.13.42

1 Like

Thank you!

Haha thanks, I’d appreciate any feedback. It’s mostly just fun as hell to speak about Xbox at the moment

heh just finished the first pod

edit: wow the audio quality is already better on the second pod, was a problem with the first but thought it would get better as you guys went on didn’t expect just 1 pod later haha.

Couldn’t resist lol, I take particular pride in the Roman numeral-esque ‘I>X’ logo which triples as a play symbol, 9 for ninth generation and obviously X for… you know

Yeh we were having some tech difficulties in the first and got them sorted by the second - there’s always tech problems!

1 Like

Just wondering why Gamertag Radio is not on YouTube. One of the oldest podcasts, abd but can’t seem to find it on YouTube.

1 Like

Question on the portrait. Do you two actually look like bearded Henry Cavill and Chris Evans? Or was the artist being generous?

Because if you do, may I suggest going to a video format, pronto, to get more views

All I can say is that I’m glad I tipped the graphic designer

Welcome to the XboxEra forums and as someone who has watched your videos on a somewhat consistent basis even though it’s been a while, I have always seen you as fair with your opinions.

Well thats a lovely welcome, allow me to present my normal one.

Hello! and Welcome, pull up and cup of tea and a scone.

Also I would like you to answer the following, which will, I’m afraid affect my judgement of you… Which flavour of crisp is best Cheese and Onion or Salt and Vinegar? :green_heart:

1 Like

It’s clearly cheese and onion.

harrison ford jones GIF

:smiley:

Oof.

1 Like

Neither. Both taste like crap.

Green Pass Gaming is a nice one on the smaller side that I think deserves a little love.

1 Like