XGL to XGPU conversion - India

They would have to get people in the habit of assuming this is similar to a utility bill and does not need brain time to pay. All roads lead towards creating this ‘habit’.

bro I keep getting this error even with another card, even on a new account that I created. :(((((((((

What the hell do I even do?

Have you allowed for international payments on this one? Maybe some banking safeguards are stepping in automatically.

Check whether any auto-safeguards have been activated automatically for international payments. You might need to call your card provider.

I have enabled everything, transaction limits also given high enough. Both mine and my brother’s card (same bank tho) are showing the same error. I thought it was just my card, but now it’s happening with my brother’s as well. But one thing is my bro can use his card on Steam, but I’m not able to, but my Rupay works on Steam. My VISA isn’t working on Steam nor Microsoft.

This is not about transaction limits. This is just some shitty overzealous banking/card default policy, possibly, playing spoilsport with international merchants.

Call the bank-card folks.

Just to be clear, this is only for people living in India right ? Because you can’t get Indian gift cards and CC from outside of India don’t really work on MS stores. I remember they changed that policy a while ago.

For India.

I have no idea about gift cards, but CCs work universally - unless, it is Diner’s club or Amex. Just look for either Visa or Mastercard – with an international pay option. Mastercard is probably, the best of the lot as it works in Europe too, more often, than Visa.

Amex/Diner’s club is really special, and even in India their rates and acceptance etc. are unique.

1 Like

30 million subs?

India: Hold my beer

3 Likes

Just advertise this hack as a ‘leak’ - and watch 30million be obliterated for a much higher figure. Obliterated!

Right now, it is just a few of us.

3 Likes

300 - lets gooo! :wink:

1 Like

Disney - overall is at 110 million with 46m coming from India. Just sayin’

LOL

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a huge potential market. Also no weird shit like China, just a proper but massive country.

mfs bought hotstar and automatically got millions of subs overnight. :rofl:

2 Likes

tbh we have our own weird problems lol but defo not as bad

Don’t we all, but at least it’s not on concentration camp-levels :wink:

1 Like

Asian market is a monster, man, and I mean it.

Once, people enter the Asian market - they will have to make a choice – with quite a few countries being decidedly NOT friendly to China at all – like India, Japan and Australia, now. And not every content can go to every Asian country.

And with India - it is very likely the country’s own large pool of creatives will take over the industry very quickly. India has more ppl than the US in the creative movie/series space, but they have Never entered gaming earlier.

3 Likes

@PCPrincipal

Let’s continue here.

I got it from Microsoft website itself.

And Idk how existing subs will affect the trick, but I had no subscriptions active.

@BRiT maybe you can help with this?

Cool. Let me try it out with a VPN if it works.

oooh I don’t know if that would work. But try it at your own caution yeah.

If I cancel my PC subscription now, which is a 3 months recurring payment, will my game pass remain active for the paid amount of time and Will it let me buy a new one after the cancellation? Sorry for the noob questions.