XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Where did you get it from? Is there an offer going on

Not sure where all the deal is available, but it’s been working for us here in India today.

Currently an offer is going on where you can get 8 months of Gold/Gamepass for the price of one month. So we just stacked gold, gamepass pc, gamepass console and gamepass ultimate, so that’s 8 months (1+7) times 4, so 32 months, for ~2100 INR, which is around 28 dollars. Lasts till May 2024.

1 Like

So yeah…that Resident Evil trailer

https://youtu.be/ZUtD8daAiyA

Better than those trash ass movies with Mills Jovovich, but that’s about it. What a weird, weird music choice too.

How do you stack it? If we already have a subscription. Just for knowledge purpose, as I don’t know how to do it.

you just buy those four in succession.

I got gold first, then gamepass pc, then gamepass console, and then finally when I subbed to ultimate, it popped up a message saying “upgrade to ultimate, and it’ll stack up to these many months”

Go to the XGL conversion to XGPU - India thread. Brit has a great explanation there.

3 Likes

this!

Sorry for the silly question… But will this work for users in Canada?

Check the thread below - pcprincipal is trying something similar.

2 Likes

Will do, thanks bro!

2 Likes

Games they noticed are Dead or Alive 3, Dead or Alive Ultimate, Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers , Gladius , Gunvalkyrie , Advent Rising , and Chicken Little . No guarantee these are actually coming to BC, but maybe?

4 Likes

Of course he would like that, that means he’s selling tons of PlayStations. lol

Obvious take.

The Office No GIF

Interesting.

1 Like

You’re gonna get Chicken Little and you’re gonna like it!

Actually kinda hyped for DOA though if that comes through. No reason to believe this is an exhaustive list either.

Don’t you like Chicken Little?

Goty of it’s time.

Galdius! Hype!

Gladius! Been waiting for that one.

1 Like

Sorry Jim, as good and lauded your games can be, they never get the kind of attach rate Nintendo games do on the regular.

1 Like