xCloud launching September 15th on Android, no iOS at launch, xCloud will have 100+ games via Game Pass Ultimate

Sucks about no ios. What’s a good cheap tablet I could get to use for Xcloud? I haven’t looked at android products in awhile. I don’t like Apple but I’m too invested in their ecosystem for my family and business to try and switch over. I’m really looking forward to this. My tv is constantly taken over and I don’t get to play as much as I’d like anymore. I finish more games on Switch than any other platform because of handheld mode.

Lol they really had to do this, huh? :triumph:

1 Like

Can you use xCloud on a Surface Go at the moment?

If the Kishi dropped to say £50, I’d probably be in for it but I agree, current price is just too high.

My bad I should have worded that better. Nah not at the moment, but will eventually.

Yeah, that’s makes sense. I’d love a Surface tablet, and having xCloud on it would actually be something that would sway me to go for Surface over something else.

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I think you could already use a DS4 with the preview.

They are testing a PC client internally. I hope to hear something about it soon. They did say this year.

Yeah, I think I saw on Windows Central they either got hold of a build or maybe a video of it so we know it exists. They’ve just been awfully quiet about it and their focus has definitely been more towards mobile for now, which makes sense I gues.

no, I’m referring to it obviously being shade thrown at Sony for dropping the support of DS4 for their next gen games while Xbox stays supporting it on their own platform lol

Oh ! Just a bit of teasing and harmless joke then.

I wonder how many games will launch with touch controls.

I wonder if they will end the beta for XSX launch and add in iOS then? Or wait until 2021 when they replace the server blades with XSX hardware.

xbox needs to do more things like this, they’re too nice

Man, it is just great what Xbox keeps doing to provide me options to play games wherever I want. I have needed a new phone for a couple years now, and I will probably end up getting the new Galaxy Note 20 Ultra that Samsung officially reveals tomorrow in their event.

Oh man, can’t wait to be even less productive at work :stuck_out_tongue:

Streaming is the future (it will be an option for the foreseeable one…not the only one). Gonna be more people streaming than only consoles by 2025.

1 Like

Even less productive!? :smiley:

This is awesome! Bummer about no iOS support tho. I hope the they can work it out soon after launch

Me 30 seconds ago in the future.

4 Likes

Awesome to see my country (Portugal) getting supported for this kind of thing. Given that Xbox One launched here only a year after the official release (September 2014) or something like that, Xbox has made great progress.

1 Like