XboxERA's 2022 Backlog Challenge |OT| New Challenger Approaching!

I’d like to sign up and I am planning to beat 341 games in my backlog. Let me know if anyone beats that number in a year. See you later.

I, and many others here, have their GT known in several other threads. Nothing to hide, so anyone is welcome to check. :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure most of us are adults though.

2 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

Uh… I actually haven’t exactly hit 18 yet. But yeah, I don’t mind sharing my GT if anyone wants to check.

2 Likes

haha

1 Like

Is there still time to sign up for this?

Mort checking my score on the GS leaderboard everyday.

hamster stalking GIF

2 Likes

If I can actually not buy games for a while, you guys are probably going to think I’m cheating. I have a truly massive backlog that I hope to make progress on (at least) early this year.

Gamertag is profjjj on Xbox and Steam. If I make any progress on my PS backlog I’ll provide that one too. Though I agree we are all adults and should trust each other to be honest.

2 Likes

No worries, I have a feeling quite a few of us have a bad backlog…… me included.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, I could not keep up this month :wink:

1 Like

Yes. You want in?

Those with a backlog of more than 20 games should actually list how many games are in their backlog because well, I just gotta see this. lol

1 Like

It would be pushing almost 100 maybe more if I included everything past the 360/X1 generation.

Just go give an idea of the library I’m dealing with…. Lol

Might buy another game or two tonight to avoid the penalty on them; but otherwise I’m set until the new releases.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I fucking used this “free week” so badly.

But to be fair, I got a lot of giftcards over the holidays, so this was the time to use them.

2 Likes

You’re a lightweight compared to Mort and Alex.

Jeez. I see the 881 owned games but how many of those games have you NOT completed? It can’t be all 881. Just no way.

1 Like

If it was everything pre and post 360/X1 we’re taking thousands of games dude.

It’s all stored away safely in the attic.

2 Likes

Probably closer to 300/400 that I haven’t completed.

I worked a lot of hours at my previous job and ended up having to drop a bunch of games I started because I’d work so much. Thankfully, now I’m working somewhere else that gives me the time to finish what I started. haha

This doesn’t include my non-BC 360 games either, but I think I’ll only touch a few of those over the year, if even.

It’s like people don’t understand how easy it is sometimes to just put money down on a game, either not play it or play it a bit, then MOVE ON and do the same thing over and over and over again.

Moreso now these days were games just keep getting updates and next content and next-gen patches where it becomes easier to shelve it and that’s where it stays.

1 Like

Hope they’re all carts and not floppy disks or cassettes which may not age well in the heat. I imagine most of the stuff I have in the attic is now one solid mass of melted plastic goo.

1 Like