XboxERA's 2021 Backlog Challenge. Are you Game Enough?

:phil_lmao:

Time for a little…

M-A-X-I-M-U-M <( 0_0 <) O-V-E-R-D-R-I-V-E

1 Like

Uh… let’s go 12th.

Shit, I’m not gonna win this, am I?

IDK, it’s close enough that depending on the time frame it may come down to hours.

We gotta see.

I don’t think I’m gonna finish ToA before the deadline so I gotta sprint on short games.

Here’s a question for 2022 Backlog Challenge -

What happens if you buy a game but drop it and if it’s disc based, trade it in? Does that still count as -1 or does it even out and stay at zero as if it never happened?

I’m deep into Game Pass… and playing FH5…and Halo MP…and soon it will be Halo Infinite campaign… Yeah, I ain’t winning this year :wink:

Fixed. Sorry, couldn’t resist. :smiley:

1 Like

Any trade in games that are purchased in the year of the challenge turn to zero as if it never happened.

Same with returns.

I buy a CoD game, hate it, trade it in or return it, it becomes a zero as if it never happen.

1 Like

@PhantomFox @Mort @DeoGame

Closing time remains TBD, we’ll have to figure it out. Maybe 12:01AM PST on Sunday 12/12

1 Like

Beat Sonic Mania, +1. Tryna get a final sprint here, let’s see if it’ll be enough.

1 Like

@ProgStopper: 13

@PhantomFox: 11

@Mort: 10

@DeoGame: 2

1 Like

Oh nice. Good to know. Thanks. 2022 should be an easy win for me. Hehehe. :joy:

Haha. Lucky for me, this isn’t that. lol

Have you been building up a backlog in secret, naughty Peter?

Excluding the Halo Infinite campaign, I will have 3 games and 1 expansion in my backlog once January hits but that will be decreased to 1 game and 1 expansion once February hits.

Not really, as all your trade-in games would amount to 0 even if you finish it. At least how I understood it. Seems like a trade-in would be like a GamesWithGold/PS+/GamePass/PSNow. I could easily be wrong though.

We really haven’t dealt with trade-ins yet, so before sign-ups we should lay out new rules for trade ins and DLC, and finalize them for 2022.

Theoretically, there’s no reason why somebody shouldn’t get points for beating a game and trading it in, I mean, not everybody holds onto games.

1 Like

Right, but then they shouldn’t get the free pass of wiping it to 0 (from -1) if they didn’t finish it. Maybe? Or set up some sort of return policy like Age under X days?