XboxEra Multiplayer/Social/Looking For Group Thread

GT: RyoTakahashi

GT: killswitchmad

Games I play:

Apex Legends Forza Horizon 4 Forza Motorsport 7 Halo MCC GRID Wreckfest

I own a literal ton of games so Iā€™m always happy to jump on a co-op session if I own the game.

Well, I recently cleaned up my friends list - and by friends list, I mean my list of people I never interact with.

If you care to have a fellow member of XboxEra help fill up your feed, and potentially join you on an adventure from time to time, feel free to add me.

Gamertag: SowingShade

(If you let me know youā€™re from here, or I recognize you from this thread, Iā€™ll certainly return the favor.)

For the most part, my time is spent on single-player titles (Wasteland 3, currently); that doesnā€™t mean I wouldnā€™t be interested in shaking things up, occasionally. At some point, anyway, Iā€™m determined to give Sea of Thieves a shot.

GT: Jerm411

Iā€™d welcome any and all friends/followers!

My GT is Danny Eight

I donā€™t currently have an XSX but will do at launch so looking for people to play with. I hope to be playing CrossFireX and Avengers at launch and then eventually Halo and all the big stuff.

Based in the UK.

Alternatively Iā€™m on steam as dannyeight (cross play EPIC ID is Danny Eight as well) and I play Rocket League alot (unfortunately mostly solo) at least until XSX comes out :rofl:

1 Like

Hi everyone! My GT is PsYcHo JiM 13

Based in Athens, Greece.

I always like to play new games, just today Vermintide 2 was released to Game Pass, along with Destiny 2.

If anyone is interested, we could play some of these games together.

Looking forward to your FR! Please donā€™t forget to send me a message so that I can add you back :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

GT: Foorbits

US based, play some multi, some singleplayer, itā€™s fun to compare achievement progress and whatnot with others. Add me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

GT: Razkaii

Got a close group of friends who are struggling for play time so Iā€™m looking to get into the wider community! Iā€™m addicted to random gamepass games and play most multiplayer games!

I appreciate any one who adds me!

GT: Konvict VIVIVI, sent a request to join the club. I am mainly a CoD nut so if thereā€™s anyone else out there who likes to play im always looking for friends lol, Iā€™m from the UK.

1 Like

GT: axelchen

Need a follower and friend for a quest

1 Like

GT stathamZ

UK PEEPS ONLY.

Feel free to add me: BlueHawk357. Yes, I will use a mic if I find one.

Iā€™ll add you, Iā€™m looking for a crew for sea of thieves. Is that okay? Dehnus Norder should be my tag. I have gamepass, so any game in there I can play, just not much of a competitive player anymore heh.

1 Like

UK based

Tag: supercommodore

Currently playing Assassinā€™s creed. But Iā€™m always up for anything Halo related, in particular Halo Co-op. Iā€™m up for playing almost any co-op game to be honest.

Will also happily play Tetris Effect Connected, who knew it would be so good!

Hey, youā€™re more than welcome to add me on XBL. I should mention that my current playing schedule (or lack thereof) is pretty erratic, so now may not be the best time for SoT; Iā€™m certainly interested, though.

Tag ItchyBudju Playing whats on game pass. Mostly gears 5 atm

GT: Motion Man

Would love to do some halo MCC, or Gears 5 120FPS Customs :slight_smile:

GT: tavishhill2003

I be in for some mcc :slight_smile: gt: Opatschi recently not that much time but hit me if you can.

HALP, I need HALP ā€¦

Destiny 2

Objective: Getting the Xenophage exo

Last Step dungeon

Pre-requisit: Around 1200 light level,

Purpose: Fire and Revival support

I am willing to guide the first steps to get it, if needed so we can all get the exo, if you do not have it yet

When: Please contact me via DM here. First comes first serves

Timezone: Europe, if someone from the US is willing to spend his morning, that is possible too, but weekdays a play would be after 6pm CET

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Platform Xbox (forgot to mention)

Gamertag: MrZweistein