XboxEra Multiplayer/Social/Looking For Group Thread

There is one. Has been for ages

There is? My bad, posting a link to it in the top post might get more members!

My Gamertag is XBruh87. New account here, so Iā€™d really appreciate some friends. Add me and Iā€™ll definitely add you back!

My Gamertag is deathtroopers. Feel free to add me if you want, Iā€™m not a native English speaker ( French) , but Iā€™m doing my best to speak coherently, though I donā€™t understand all expressions.

You canā€™t ā€œlinkā€ clubs, but folks can go find it. Iā€™ve added some details to the OP. Thanks!

1 Like

Sik, could you add me to The Xbox Era Discord club? Iā€™ve already sent a request to join. Thanks!

WhoCaresLtsPlay

As far as MP games go I play mainly Monster Hunter, and on occasion Rocket League, World of Tanks, World of Warshipsā€¦

I would love to try PSO2 but havenā€™t decided if right away, I also liked the littleI played about SoT but have a hard time finding a moment to play with my little brother so we havenā€™t played much

XBL: TheSlickTony

My internet has been acting up as of late, so no online for me right now.

Itā€™s all fun writing our gamertags, but maybe we should start adding each another to friends? If not, whatā€™s the point of sharing GTs?

1 Like

Ok, added a lot of you, now add me back, you bastards :upside_down_face:

1 Like

HaloCrysisKIA88 when available im down for some good old halo action

Iā€™ve been meaning to get back into Forza lately, Halo too, Iā€™ll add you!

1 Like

Hey! Recently Joined this forum and would definitely love to add more people to play with. I guess I should preface by saying that I am only on console right now, I donā€™t have a PC.

Gamertag :achievement:: EverlastingSaga

My current most frequent games that I play

| Rocket League |

| Super mega Baseball 3 |

| Forza Horizon 4 |

| World War Z |

| Halo: The Master Chief Collection |

| Minecraft |

Iā€™m open to other games to play too, just shoot me a request.

Also games I might be getting back into but Iā€™ll definitely be kind of sloppy lol

| Monster Hunter World |

| PUBG |

| State of Decay 2 |

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile:

GT: axelchen

just need one new follower / friend for a quest

1 Like

done

1 Like

think i have added most of you if i have missed you out feel free to add me

GT: negan41

plays cod started playing halo again but down to try any games really

1 Like

need 2 more followers to complete ambassador task lol

Me, too. How can we do this. Because if I follow you, you canā€™t follow me anymore without becoming a friend instantly, right?

try it pal see what happens lol