XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

In the replies people are saying this will likely be on YouTube tomorrow. Definitely something I’ll check out if that’s the case.

5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Wow. Colour me surprised. I thought for sure this was something that was months away, not years.

I expect them to raise the price of ultimate in western Europe. The current price is 13€ a month vat included, which is cheap compared to other full price regions.

They will probably raise it to 15-16€ next year.

Xbox Game Pass is my best guess to be the culprit, especially once ABK becomes theirs. If so, my advice to all is Black Friday spree on GPU cards.

So stop crying, Sony. Interesting though. That means Crash and others will be Microsoft.

1 Like

When people say that Microsoft should have tried to buy someone like Capcom etc, this is the reason why they went for ABK.

3 Likes

Like I said in other thread, this is like finding an extremely rare piece on sale with the seller having no idea the value, so buy it before someone gets it.

4 Likes

ABK was indeed an extremely rare opportunity. Especially for mobile.

4 Likes

Like fourth time Phil confirms TES 6 exclusivity lol

13 Likes

“Sony fanboys are calling CMA”

10 Likes

It’s 3 front win

PC- Blizzard and it’s IPs

Mobile - King, Blizzard and CoD mobile

Console- CoD and Overwatch

Mobile is the biggest revenue generator

2 Likes

Well, that too with huge GaaS games like Overwatch and COD being everything at once :rofl:

Oh poor baby. At least, you got Killz- Resis- Soc- At least it’s still happening. Just you know, in-game purchase will feed to Xbox now.

1 Like

Intresting

1 Like

I think the only mention of DLSS was about Gotham Knights poor optimization, afterwards Richard doesn’t even mention things like FSR, VRS2.0, or any other number if technologies being improved to help improve a games performance.

For now though my thought on this article is wait and see, until all technologies are actually used on consoles to help meet goals or push what can be done further.

There, no stop crying for subscription takeover as in “No more purchase forever option.” If anything, worry more on F2P.

About Phil’s comments:

He’s talking about $70 games.

The console price and Gamepass price are not going anywhere.

You’re saying that or he confirmed himself?