XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

i dunno this guy is reliabe but the U+ icon looks very plausible, i think later they will announce the release and the price (i bet nothing less than 10$ and nothing more than 20$

1 Like

Great to hear but scary for EA to be thisā€¦nice.

9 Likes

I really hope we get a Dead Space 2 remake. The series went the RE4 route with too many action sequences after the first game.

DS2 still kicks ass; often debatable as the best of the series. I know we came far with set pieces being overblown in todayā€™s gaming era, but I remember keeping that one saved file that contains the end of chapter 5. I was blown away with that set piece.

DS3 is the one remake that needs a remake like Resident Evil 4 is trying to do in terms adding in fear factor. Only time will tell.

3 Likes

Strictly talking about basketball, itā€™s a good move for both sides.

Nets are getting rid of a guy who requested a trade and was sitting out till the end of the season for an amazing 3&D in DFS and an good PG in Dinwiddie + a 2029 first round pick.

Mavs are getting an absolute superstar and have 2 of the 5-6 best PGs in the league. We should have the best offense in the league. You canā€™t double Luka anymore with Kyrie on the court. Itā€™s a win now move and probably the best trade we could make.

The problem for the Nets is the potential trade request from KD, but it looks like he stays for now.

For Mavs, well, we got a moron who think with his third eye. If we extend him in the off-season and he does some weird stuff again and doesnā€™t play for whatever reason (99% guaranteed), we will probably loose Luka because of this idiot.

The positive thing is that our GM Nico Harrison is kinda close with Kyrie since his Nike job.

I miss Dirk.

3 Likes

Replaced Devs. Release date maybe???

5 Likes
7 Likes

Honestly , I donā€™t see the value in service when most Ubisoft games go on sale for dirt cheap

1 Like

It will make sense when a new game will launch

1 Like

Meh. Not paying extra for that. Also we have 2 nig AC ganes on gamepass

I can see how it is nice for someone new to Ubisoft, if the DLC are included. For me, who always pick up Gold editions dirt cheap in sales, thereā€™s not much here I donā€™t allready own.

2 Likes

Seems like a good deal if thereā€™s a game or two you specifically want to play, especially when the DLC is includled and games are day one - but I canā€™t see the point of staying subscribed month to month. This is why these services really need content in bulk, why Microsoft is expanding to meet that demand and why Sony isnā€™t rushing into offering their games day one. Only adding a couple games a year really doesnā€™t cut it.

2 Likes
13 Likes

This would be more interesting if I didnā€™t already own all of the Assassinā€™s Creed and Far Cry games.

Do they do a discount on preorders like EA does?

1 Like

Ubisoft + would be a decent service to play games day 1 for cheap but outside of that, it being the same price as GP just makes it look awful

Canā€™t help but smh seeing a third of the entire list being AC and Far Cry games

That Ubisoft plus better be in game pass because thereā€™s no good and God damn well anyone recommend it by itself

I have a question:

If you can only have one partner in Game Pass, who would it be? EA Play or Ubisoft+?

1 Like

EA by an absolute mile

EA at least have some cool stuff alongside the usual GAAS stuff they pump out on the yearly while Ubisoft are so creatively bankrupt itā€™s embarrassing

6 Likes
10 Likes