XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

9 Likes

Now that I’ve got Gal Gun 360 on Xenia for Series X it just hit me how awesome and bewildering it is that Inti Creates is using these characters who otherwise haven’t been in anything since 2011 for a Metroidvania game :laughing:. (Also the art is so much better now)

5 Likes

I own so many Ubisoft games it’s ridiculous. Literally the only game on that list that I want to play but don’t already own is Far Cry 6.

There are some great games there for those who haven’t already played them. Value will ultimately depend on the price, of course.

5 Likes

Speaking as a fan of many Ubisoft games, EA is by far the better GamePass partner. With EA you are guaranteed to get the annual sports games - meaning (at least) two of the top sellers every year in Madden and FIFA. I know many core gamers don’t care about those at all, but “casuals” love them.

On top of that you get the EA Originals, the Star Wars stuff, etc. EA has really turned a corner in recent years. IMO EA and Ubisoft are on opposite trajectories right now. I really hope Ubi can get things turned around, regain their financial footing, and start (consistently) putting out great games again.

8 Likes
10 Likes

Ooooooooooooooo!!! This is a must for me

Finally!!! Give me my day one Ubi gaming goodness!!! :joy:

That is one sexy looking controller, ngl.

Depends how well DSR does. EA Play price will probably go up in price when all these single players hit

Looks like 50+ games leaving the Amazon Luna service, combined with games leaving in December and January will drop the total games offered down to ~175.

https://9to5google.com/2023/02/06/amazon-luna-february-game-removals/

However, the main problem here is that this isn’t the first time Amazon Luna has lost a huge number of games in recent memory. Over the course of December and January, Luna lost dozens more games. As CloudDosage , who first spotted these latest removals, points out, the two losses combined will bring Luna down to around 175 total games offered.

Games leaving Amazon Luna in February 2023

Leaving on February 9

Leaving on February 11

Leaving on February 27

Leaving on February 28

Apparently I need one more controller.

2 Likes
2 Likes

You got to admit, this is pretty nice of them.

4 Likes

Hay folks how difficult is The Evil Within 1/2 compared to Dead Space and what is scarier ? I plan to play them both because tango surprised me with HiFiRush recently and I liked to try them on easy

I have to tap into third person horror now
 two games I wanna play are horror games. (Dead Space, Alan Wake 2) I have to prepare myself for it.

Hard to say about Tew 2 for me because I only played the (very lengthy) trial, but that had some tense stuff for sure. I wasn’t a super big fan of the first one.

Extremely hard to say which one was scarier. In the first TeW I had a game breaking bug that had me going without the handgun throughout the story while I did pick up ammo for it, this was more frustrating than scary though, haha. But it isn’t a difficult game perse.

Scarier probably is the first Dead Space, that atmosphere is so damn good and creepy, especially certain parts. I think you’ll manage fine with TeW, but I can’t say much about 2.

The AI race has begun.

7 Likes

I’ve played TEW1 and Dead Space OG but that was a very long time ago so I cant speak on its difficulty

TEW1 was definitely fairly challenging, there’s some sections that crank up the stress and difficulty but I played on medium/normal I think so if you’re playing on easy you’ll have an easier time

As for scares I don’t think I found either particularly scary but from what I recall TEW had more moments of tension

No going back now, that AI stuff is just far too strong, crazy how it feels like it came outta nowhere though

2 Likes

The ai wars are upon us.