XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Cheers

Free is good

3 Likes

The combat Iā€™m DA4 looks cool but they definitely need to pause and let you switch between party membersā€¦ Since you can pretty much do that in most action RPGs. And it shouldnā€™t be difficult to implement because as the player character you play as customizable avatar that can be any combination of races and classes.

2 Likes

It seems like they are probably going to copy Mass Effect as far as combat for companions goes.

Oh my god, not Kyrie. This will be a train wreck. Good trade for the Nets though.

And Jason Schreier is a Nets fan? That finally explains why he is always in such a bad mood.

6 Likes

Letā€™s go!! We appreciate your hard work!!

Or slow time down like in Final Fantasy 7 remake

1 Like

Lol

This is a big gamble for the Mavericks. They have to hope that this season will go well and have a deep playoff run. Because Kyrie could just walk away in free agency.

2 Likes

Yeah and Kyrie is injury prone and you donā€™t know what his attitude is going to be

A deep playoff run without any defense whatsoever? I donā€™t have any hope for this Mavs team.

I only played Origins for maybe 5 hours or so back when it released. I enjoyed what I played. I never played Dragon Age 2 or Inquisition but I did watch gameplay of Inquisition and wasnā€™t into the strategy part of it so I never played it and just waited for The Witcher 3 instead. From what I saw of the leaked footage, itā€™s way more interesting to me than the older games were.

I think the whole BioWare stuff is long gone. Just like Rare isnā€™t Rare anymore, BioWare isnā€™t BioWare anymore. After Andromeda and Anthem, they need some successes and if it means appealing to the mass market then so be it because if Dragon Age and Mass Effect donā€™t hit, I think EA will close them down because theyā€™re not what they once were.

Of course, who knows, seeing 30 second leaked footage doesnā€™t mean much. The game could be more to what you want than it appears. Just have to wait and see. Perhaps around E3, EA will showcase a proper gameplay trailer and weā€™ll see how it really is.

I donā€™t follow NBA all that much anymore but that sounds like a far better trade for the Nets than it does the Mavericks but feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Well if itā€™s a ā€œcontract yearā€ then he could have a productive playoff impact. Overall the NBA is a lot more open with the end of the Lebron James era and the Warriors dynasty era.

I donā€™t follow the NBA too closely but after taking my kid to a Timberwolves game last week, heā€™s starting to get interested in the team, so now Iā€™ll probably start watching some more games with him. Plus football :football: is over next week so I have more time for NBA games now.

1 Like

Thanks for this, but I just ponyed up the cash. Iā€™m an old man tho so I donā€™t have to penny pinch as much as back in the old days.

Also Forza Horizon 5 is redonk with the headphones. This game continues to this day to be my benchmark for next gen on the Xbox Series of consoles.

1 Like

Diving into the world of ESO.

13 Likes

Are we allowed to discuss Hogwarts here? And or even on a seperate topic? Feel like hogwarts dicussion will explode tomorrow when embargoblifts snd xbox players can play deluxe version early.

1 Like

Donā€™t see why not. We shouldnā€™t try to suppress or quash discussion for a studios hard work and fans playing this game because of its creators insane view on trans women.

4 Likes
  1. You set your console to dolby atmos and it will automatically output that if the game supports it though you will probably have to set the usage in game to headphones. If it doesnā€™t support atmos it will just output to Dolby 7.1 or atleast thatā€™s what it does on my AVR

2. I prefer atmos but I have heard some folks prefer DTS. Thereā€™s not a big difference so I would stuck with atmos

2 Likes
7 Likes

Finished Pentiment. I donā€™t really play games for the story, but this has a great one.

5 Likes