XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Sure, but did we expect the game to get worse?

Ask GTA Trilogy or former devs for KOTOR Remake with their previous games. Hell, maybe wait to ask Blooper with Silent Hill 2 Remake. It can happen and every reviews I watched/read so far encouraged to get it now rather than “stick to playing first game.”

1 Like

It could have suffered from using old control or gameplay mechanics that don’t get a pass with today’s gamers.

(Unless it’s Sony) :troll:

1 Like

I think you’re slightly underrating how hard it is to remake or remaster a classic and to make it even better.

We’ve had numerous remake/remasters launch in an absolute disastrous state.

Of course a remake-master can go bad but maybe it’s just me being very unhyped about graphics. It’s not even in the top 5 of why I play games.

Haha sure, but the old one works well so…

The game design around it including the AI director, choices that you must think carefully and what suits your style, changes to set piece that becomes a new gameplay mechanic, and more are what sold me. I think you should check the reviews.

I will. I’m not doubting it’s good, kinda my whole point.

In many ways shadow dropping might work in Xbox’s favour.

They have the ability to, due to gamepass, also it saves the cycle of negative media around xbox games and people just get to play it themselves.

1 Like

Yikes… in the opening of the fm stream they started with a supposed # to honor ken block, really distasteful in my opinion.

I’d need more context to understand why that is distasteful.

3 Likes

Ken block died recently, and they said something in the lines of if you want to honor ken block use that #forzakb or something.

Sorry. It’s just a personal attachment to the franchise. Plus it’s under EA. Who knows if they have gone in and screw it up.

1 Like

I get it, It’s an awesome game after all. EA of old would probably have screwed it up somehow yeah, haha. These days though I feel they are in a much better place.

Hope you enjoy the remake a lot!

1 Like

I remember how much he was against it because of EA.

2 Likes

Rumours are going around that

FM is releasing 6-20

And

Starfield is releasing 4 July ( usa independence)

Hopium time

5 Likes

Are these rumors from credible people, or are these rumors from Randy McRandersons on the internet?

1 Like

I heard from Mr Boom Stick podcast which is live right now

I Do not know the initial source of the rumour

1 Like

I could see Forza being a June release and they’re just holding off till they’re 100% sure they can hit it. Starfield being literally a couple days out from the first half of the year would be pretty funny.

ACG played it on Xbox. Highly recommended he says.

Also…

Almost perfect HDR

5 Likes

If so, they should make a thing of it. Something like:

Starfield Delayed.

Unfortunately we regret to announce that we cannot deliver Starfield in the first half of 2023 as we promised. The team is hard at work making this the best game we can… bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Starfield releases on the 4th of July.