XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Anyone got the sense of jab on Callisto?

7 Likes

kinda funny when colisto was announced people thought it was going to out dead space dead space and the tables have clearly turned.

7 Likes

Some stores are selling Dead Space already. Buddy of mine just bought his copy.

7 Likes

Reviews will be coming in today. I know I don’t follow as often, but this, I really want to know.

1 Like

Same here. Same with Hogwarts. The previews sound super good, but I still want to see some reviews of sources I trust.

Hopefully we learn more about Ark 2 soon. The original game has a huge following, could definitely help sell a few consoles.

1 Like

Losing to not only Hi-Fi Rush but also losing to Nep-Nep… :grimacing:

10 Likes

I find it amazingly amusing how this month has plenty of Japanese games, but little did anyone know that Xbox would have an exclusive title that is likely to be the best one of the month while Forspoken, the most hyped Japanese game of the month, ends up being the worst.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I wonder if this also goes to Game Pass.

1 Like

I don’t really see why they’d stop after the first two games. Might just be wishful thinking but I can see MLB 23 being on there.

Oh you…

22 Likes

As it should, it is clearly the superior game :sunglasses:

O.o

Will be interesting to see Square’s fiscal year. Seems that aside from 2/3 releases (on switch mind you) everything else was a bomb and since this one is their biggest game and it is clearly performing bad well…

Reviews for Dead Space are starting to appear, I’m seeing a lot of 9’s and 10’s already. Seems very positive so far.

9.7 from Dutch Power Unlimited.

They are praying for a Dead Space 2 remake.

4 Likes

lets-go-the-rock

9 Likes

We allready knew the game is great? It’s a freaking remake lol.

3 Likes

I’ll have to say, Motive is becoming among the best developer within EA. I played their first game Squadrons and for a budget title, it was really good. The Remake is a big test and by God, they nailed it.

This week is awesome for us.

Watch or read the reviews. The changes they did is done right and actually made the first one graphically look cheap and first one still holds up well.

I think nothing they showed or did at the D_D is suitable for TGA. It’s wildly different things and TGA should be for the future dreams like Fable, Indiana Jones etc. Big exclusives further out for a very big audience.

1 Like