XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

wow no bugs on a next gen game. that is rare. ACG is my favorite reviewer

2 Likes

If they release on that date I will be pissed lol.

3 of 5 games you can play on Game Pass today!

11 Likes

Wouldn’t 4th of July be a very weird release date though?

But July is possible, because there’s also this. Wonder if this could be intentional.

I6vxNxUYI0821aNQF8QWrmIA

It is just the font

Point was just a few days into H2 :wink:

It’s a Tuesday and looked liked the first viable day.

1 Like

Yeah, true. It’s part of the font.

Ah yes.

It would be kinda interesting, it would be seen as a delay but not one I would exactly be too mad about, lol. As long as it’s truly July. But once BGS commits to a new date I don’t believe for a second they will move it again.

Yo r u tripping

Holy shit, hahahh. But why not say it, if its coming so soon?

So I wanted to prepurchase Dead Space to have it set for tomorrow, and when trying to pay I had no payment method and after filling my card info in it just won´t save. Tried like 20 times and no luck. Had to pay via Paypal. Really weird. Assistance told me my credit card was deactivated by the bank but that is weird, I bought KH 1+2 last month.

did you have the card as a payment method on multiple accounts? that happened to me on my ps accounts where they made me remove it from some other accounts

No…

2 Likes

Hopefully MLB the Show again (April):crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Love it,

We get one more single player last of us title, and then new ideas and new IP. Would like to see Neil maybe go into Sci-Fi next

1 Like

I thought that was only if they could create an interesting enough story for it.

As for a dedicated, single-player Part 3, however, Druckmann continued: “Our process is the same thing we did when we did Part 2, which is if we can come up with a compelling story that has this universal message and statement about love — just like the first and second game did — then we will tell that story. If we can’t come up with something, we have a very strong ending with Part 2 and that will be the end."

There is one thing they left open that I think they will explore next. When Abby goes after Ellie in the theatre, if you sit and listen to the radio you find out the Scars actually won the battle. So maybe the next title could be them expanding their territory and searching for Abby, Ellie and the rest. Plus Niel has already said they have a rough draft of the next game. If they end it there however, you won’t hear complaints from me.

you know if the scars won they would eventually ake over that WLF compound main base and kill everyone or turn them. would be cool to explore along with all the crazy people in CA

That game is gampass day 1 again right?

Weren’t there rumors about a new one though? Maybe by different studio? Or maybe a…chuckle…Uncharted 4 remake.