XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

It’s up

22 Likes

Installing now!

2 Likes

Console war speaking in 3, 2, 1…

What a counter to Forspoken, $70 Game, with Hi-Fi Rush for Game Pass day one or $30. Who said we had to wait long to get fed for this year. Suck on that.

7 Likes

No counter needed. Square/Forspoken killed itself with the price and reception.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Video Game Market Analysis Thread

How Diablo got involved here? Was this like a direct attack on Xbox? Because Diablo is not part of Xbox yet.

2 Likes

Most likely BS. The rumour about HiFi Rush shadowdropping was already floating around since yesterday. I could have “leaked” it too.

If, IF, what they say is true, it’s a common thing for games to be “rough”. Pretty much all games get in the “ideal polished state” 1 month before release. There is still 3 months to go.

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s true too. Besides we got a show coming up soon, if truly in a rough shape, rough like needing way more time…well we shall see it ourselves then. I’m not gonna worry about this too much now. Only if someone like Schreier or Grubb were to corroborate this, then yes.

My advice: play Hi-Fi.

1 Like

Tomorrow. I want to follow the story in that game too and the buddies in the party kept talking. Time for me to clock out now.

1 Like

Indeed.

13 Likes

Jetset/Sunset vibe.

3 Likes

I’m just glad I have a day off tomorrow. Originally planned to binge Fire Emblem, but I am itching to play some Hi-Fi Rush instead.

3 Likes

This makes me want to play Jet Set Radio again.

Wheres that info about a march bethesda show coming from? What are we to expect?

It from a supposedly leak. It said to be Feb or March.

Expect a deep dive with Todd/Dev Team kinda like this Developer Direct but with just Starfield alone. So like 30 plus minutes of just Glorious Starfield.

6 Likes

There was a rumour that there was a March Bethesda event scheduled but I think it was a press only type of event and not a public showcase. “Hands on with the games” sort of deal.

1 Like

This guy call it BTW. Probably a really good guess but nevertheless, dude called it.

1 Like
4 Likes