XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

I enjoyed the first, but it tanked in price after a bit because Ubisoft published it (take some notes Nintendo). I’ll wait for a sale on this one too.

Black Friday is your time. It tend to drop like $30.

1 Like

Oh true that too, but I meant more like…even if they were to start making a 60fps patch and it would be ready a few days or longer after release, cool, but I’m jumping in. The wait has been long enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

Beautiful one

10 Likes

Cannot wait to see State of Decay 3

1 Like

The 2030’s are going to be wild.

3 Likes

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1582070883132153856?s=20&t=Aeo-v2iqN1inJ8hBzkZfaQ

2 Likes

Surprised at the game performance. I guess it was either too heavy for the modern consoles or will have patches.

I refuse to believe that we have reached the limit of the current gen without even using a lot of hardware features.

2 Likes

Same here. 1440p and not even 60fps, damn. I haven’t seen much of the game, except for the trailers. Is it that graphically demanding?

1 Like

Series S is a beast.

For 40% the power, it delivers a native 1080P versus 1440 for the big boys.

Fantastic hardware.

With now 3 fully new gen games (Scorn / Flight Sim / Plague Tale Requiem) Series S delivered great result.

8 Likes

Talk about biased. If you go on Metacritic the ps5 page review is defualt. Has 0 reviews. Series x has 16 but they dont show that unless you go to the actual game page

Its like they were assuming ps5 would be lead on critic reviews.

5 Likes

no surprise here

2 Likes

Been seeing a lot of comments on social media today and since the Gotham Knights “fiasco” that UE5 is worrisome for console games, for those hoping for 60fps. I do recall an article that there was something about 60fps and UE5. Is it a problem?

1 Like

From what little I remember reading, Lumen is very taxing and hard to run at 60.

3 Likes

Depends on what subsections the developers may want to use. As always, they can opt to use the same subsections that UE4 offers to hit 120 FPS.

1 Like

I think I remember reading the same, it’s possible though over time they might be able to optimize Lumen more to make it less so, I think UE4 went through multiple revisions and optimizations throughout last gen so I would assume UE5 would go through something similar

My God, just realized. This week alone is going to offer heavy hitters, starting tomorrow and then Friday. I’m intimidated.

2 Likes

Ponies have resorted to photoshopping the Silent Hill announcement tweet to make it look like it’s a PS showcase. And there’s also this

:joy:

3 Likes

Well its updated and ps5 has more reviews now

Looks like the bias is done when most multiplat critics pick ps version to review.