XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Scalebound: The undead

2 Likes

Yeah that sucks big time. I’ll make sure not to look anything up, if I get stuck I’ll ask here. I bought it yesterday, since it’s leaving GP today. At the end of chapter 1 I was briefly having a hard time with the ATB I think it’s called?

Last part of the trial and you get a guitar hero like bit. I thought I had to press A whenever those dots were in the middle but I kept losing, even though I was on rhythm. It didn’t explain well exactly when you had to press Y too. Turns out that after pressing A on rhythm for about three times and then Y on rhythm did the trick

Yep basically the goal there is to “lock on” to as many “phrases” as you can before they damage you, using Y, and then “fire” with A

Later, this minigame will get harder, you’ll have to start “reloading” your shots too, but ultimately it’s easy once you realize what you’re doing.

1 Like

Dead Space is also missing Ray Tracing if you look at both images. My guess is that neither were ever in the console versions.

RT is there in 30 fps mode… As per the official tweet

1 Like

Really? Weird that it’s missing in those images from the official Xbox page. You would think that they would include Ray Tracing/30FPS or something like that.

If they’re looking to try the Western market again, MS should throw a GP check to help with exposure for their return.

I know they just did for Ni No Kuni but I’m talking about day 1 for whatever they’re planning to return the Western market.

Win win for both parties, Level 5 gets their game easy big Western exposure on GP and MS gets more JP content on GP.

4 Likes

So game data got corrupted in High on Life

And now I am stuck while my game keeps on loading forever

Any suggestions?

Yeah go ahead Sony, more third party money hats, yay

2 Likes

Very interesting what are those games.

Would not be surprised if it’s MGS Remake. But on the other hand, is it wise to do so now with ABK going on? Or doesn’t this matter for Sony at all?

It does not matter for Sony at this point. We already saw that regulators do not care about exclusive games per se or the console market but more about cloud where Sony’s activities are not important.

4 Likes

ABK deal can’t shut down the industry, time to keep it moving.

1 Like

Well if Sony’s doing a State of Play, Xbox doing their Direct, and then Nintendo doing their Direct in early Feb like usual, it sounds like we got a bit of a mini-E3 coming up :yum:

If Sony does some event, I’m not expecting -every single game- they show to be moneyhatted, should be some Xbox stuff there I’d say.

2 Likes

I’m expecting most of the content they show to be multiplat, like pretty much always.

6 Likes

Probably just one moneyhatted thing to end the show I think, again, assuming they’re cooking up a State of Play.

I remember that “Japan focused” State of Play, when they announced it, there was a lot of “oh boy here come all the moneyhats!” and then everything they showed was on Xbox except for Valkyrie Elysium.

4 Likes

Yeah, people here go nuts at the thought of moneyhats lol, often to a comical degree.

3 Likes

Yeah, it could be just some content that can be exclusive, not always full blown moneyhats.

1 Like

Goes without saying but Sony really going all in to take down Xbox. Wonder how they will be once ABK becomes Xbox.

I wonder if that rumored third party State of Play will happen just before Developer_Direct or after Developer_Direct? Especially considering that it supposed to contain the third parties…