XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

I don’t know why this is a thing, no matter how big or small the contribution names should be there

It’s not hard

3 Likes

That Game Pass offer not looking too bad huh?

1 Like

Well, I am not sure if GP offer was even on the table considering that the game had Sony’s marketing.

Could have avoided the comment on it though. Single player on Game Pass? That’s too risky.

I am curious if it was the part of Sony’s marketing clause where he had to comment on Game Pass at one point.

1 Like

I think that’s maybe going a little too tinfoil hat on this. I don’t recall other Sony marketed games going out of their way to talk about game pass and we even had the leaked marketing contract for one game with nothing of the sort in it. Hell, this is the same guy who decided to publicly mention they were crunching without prompting - so it’s not as if he hasn’t put his foot in it on other occasions.

1 Like

Glen has said a few dumb things up to launch so I wouldn’t look to deep into it

Da fuque?

4 Likes

13 Likes

3 Likes

Well in that case :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://twitter.com/AsianRoadTrain/status/1612682559804289025?s=20&t=D8fhS8gLwNrzGYmhfDcpCQ

2 Likes

6 hours!! Bet it will be required to watch the whole thing for full achievements or trophy’s lol

7 Likes

3 Likes

Game Pass step up its game with that feature.

1 Like

I don’t know if my eyes are acting weird but I feel that person Twitter handle is inappropriate

AsianRoadTrain? I’ve no idea what it even means.

The line with Wizard and KFC because the whole display name seems to be in line with a white supremacy group.

Oh, wtf. You’re right. What the hell.

Excited for both Atomic Heart and Wo Long.

2 Likes
3 Likes