XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Absolutely! Especially now seeing how popular High on Life is, people love games with such humor, that’s quite clear now. Can’t we get this studio ams Justin to make a new one? How sweet that be.

Dont play with my heart

Nah, more like another 6 month to 1 year of added money hats from Sony lol

I would like to see an announcement that is practically an F-U to the fanbase.

Imagine Game Pass giving hope.

16 Likes

This got to be a joke…right?

13 Likes

Imagine that. A hype tease actually delivered.

16 Likes

Yoooo whaaat! We talked about this yesterday, this is their pro controller? Lord have mercy. Phil, you know what to do…here it comes… - - > :phil_lmao:

Very nice!

2 Likes

He works fast. Nice stuff!

13 Likes

Not a game I’m interested in, but congrats to the folks who’ve been wanting to play it!

2 Likes

Hope it launches at a discounted price on Xbox

2 Likes

I wonder if it lands on Game Pass. It is possible. Look at Tunic.

More proof to not add gimmicky garbage to xbox controllers

8 Likes

Maybe there is a clause preventing that, this is Sony we are talking about. lol

Also LMAO at the battery life of the Edge controller. :phil_lmao:

7 Likes

I just want haptics , and not a fan of adaptive triggers. I felt that gimmick is only good for racing games

1 Like

All I care about is paddles, I want them so bad and they’d make playing things like Gears and Halo so much better but I don’t want to bust out that money for them lol

Sony actually had the perfect idea with the ps4 where you could just attach them onto the back of the base controller

Now they are making people pay $200 for this junk

2 Likes

Nope. But dont worry, PlayStation gamers will just buy 2 of these controllers swap between them. Right @Mort ? :wink:

14 Likes

It’s honestly quite amazing how far ahead Xbox is when it comes to this. The DS battery life already isn’t annoying to write home about, they bring a “Elite” controller and the battery life is actually worse.

Cannot make this shit up.

7 Likes

11 Likes

If they want the game to have a chance on Xbox it better be a GP launch as well. I know it sounds harsh but this is the problem with games releasing 1-2 years after the initial launch on other platforms. March 2023 is a fuckin’ crazy month…some games that will come out in March are SW: Survivor, REmake 4, Wo Long (on GP too) and I am not even considering the chance of Redfall or any other indies like Benedict Fox coming out as well.

So yeah to even have a chance to be noticed by the Xbox fanbase next March the least they can do is launch on GP, to be honest even then I don’t think the reception will be as good as it could have been if the game released on Xbox along the PS5 back in February…and that’s the problem with long periods of exclusivity.

And the funny thing is that with cases like this after the 1 year late release we see some devs saying that the Xbox versions of their games didn’t do well enough, well no shit Sherlock.

5 Likes