XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Sifu will probably hit PS+, Sony likely has first right of refusal.

8 Likes

Hot take: I hope it doesn’t launch on Game Pass. Microsoft shouldn’t reward developers with a Game Pass bag after they were timed exclusive amd heavily promoted as such by PlayStation. We’re drowning in high quality games as is and 2023 looks to destroy more backlogs every single month.

3 Likes

Atlus looking at this take.

12 Likes

Microsoft, please don’t listen. :sweat_smile: I want more Atlus and Square-Enix games on Game Pass.

10 Likes

This is an indie dev, not someone like Square that has 0 reason to be taking moneyhats and limiting their audience

More games on GP is always good and with your logic Persona shouldn’t have come to GP, I think most of us are very glad it did

6 Likes

To be fair about Atlus, there wasn’t any Sony deals there. They are just growing out of the outdated “unpaid PS exclusive” model almost all JP devs used to do.

15 Likes

That’s true but I don’t think it changes much, it was associated with Playstation regardless

Yup. Atlus and Ryu Ga Gotaku (Yakuza) were not Sony moneyhats but just outdated Japanese models that worked in their favor.

When (if?) FFVIIR finally comes to Xbox, I don’t want to see Square rewarded with a Game Pass bag.

Now that I think of it, indie devs are fine. You guys are right here so I concede that portion of my hot take. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Need to get the last achievement? How many hours does it take to get one?

Well expected Sea of Thieves

4 Likes
5 Likes

There’s a thread for these over here :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you share it here though?

I’m sure thats part of it but its a legitimately good game as well. Basically a comedic “Metroidvania” .

About damn time! Glad Xbox owners finally get to play this. Excellent game!

6 Likes

Haha, for sure! :wink:

Nah, I have my limits and this is just bad design.

2 Likes

Just get rid of the internal battery, Sony.

4 Likes

Honestly it seems to be a Sony issue because Nintendo pro controller uses internal and it has a strong battery life. Also elite controllers got a strong life too

7 Likes

Always prefer replaceable batteries to internal and this way a user can circumnavigate the issue if they so choose.

3 Likes

Yeah, was about to say. My Series 2 lasts forever.

3 Likes

Hm….

8 Likes