XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

19 Likes

Iā€™m really happy for the devs !

7 Likes

Thatā€™s legitimately crazy.

I can already see the ā€œGamepass is holding back gamingā€ articles being written. :smile:

On a more serious note, Iā€™m really enjoying the game. Itā€™s not perfect, but itā€™s fun and I definitely want to finish it.

4 Likes

Guns donā€™t have weight but I love this game. Itā€™s so funny

4 Likes

Other developers looking at gamepass right now like :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The game has to also be good, canā€™t make a stinker and expect gamepass to make it a hit lol

8 Likes

In hindsight, Callisto Protocol would have been nice right about now. Just sayingā€¦

3 Likes

Never would have expected High on Life to become as popular as it did. Love to see it. Some people already trying to come up with conspiracy theories as to why its so well received by gamers. Like just let people enjoy things, jeez. Its not that serious.

20 Likes

High on Life is very popular on TikTok so it also contributes a lot.

If Microsoft owned a social network, they could probably promote games a lot.

1 Like

I have a feeling that if they owned a social media company and did that then regulators would be fining them for unfair competition. Canā€™t use your business assets to compete once you are arbitrarily large enough, thatā€™s illegal now.

Is it because the maker of Rick and Morty made it? Itā€™s awesome that this is happening, but also very surprising.

1 Like

I just donā€™t get these rules any more

Sometimes they make sense and sometimes Donā€™t

Good idea: Fined Epic for settlement

Bad idea: Sueing Microsoft

The End

This is the drawback of having too big marketshare (Facebook + Google deal is an issue though). It is roughly like with Windows - despite owning it, Microsoft cannot use it for their advantage.

Sifu teasing something for today. Xbox port?

2 Likes

Donā€™t count on it. Probably some content for PS and Switch Iā€™m guessing. Could also be Steam.

5 Likes

Yes you are probably right, although there was some rumor they were working on an Xbox port. And itā€™s a Tuesday, and we know Xbox love a good Tuesday/Thursday announcement.

1 Like

Not to raise hope but today is Tuesday, the day of Game Pass last batch of the year.

Ugh, all of these merchandises is begging for a new one.

1 Like