XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

I haven’t watch it but glance at it made me think “So it’s Xbox’s fault for making a perfect controller?” I understand for more feature, but I wouldn’t cry over it if not ever.

6 Likes

Phil agrees with me :joy::+1:

As long as they don’t replace the current controllers I see no reason not to add the features to the Elite versions.

1 Like

If they KEEP the amazing battery life of Elite V2 then yes. But Sony didn’t manage to get that done for their controller. I wonder how much longer the battery life would have been if not for the gimmicks.

2 Likes

I seriously hope their pro controller has good battery life. The fact they didn’t highlight it like a feature is worrisome.

Oh I thought that was out by now.

Next month.

1 Like
24 Likes

I will be surprised if we don’t get a statement soon from the developer saying how many people have played the game.

It is clear now that millions have played the game.

11 Likes

As someone shopping around for PS stuff, I solved the battery issue for the Dual Sense by simply buying two controllers and a charging stand. Will always have a fully charged controller.

Not really that different from keeping my rechargeables ready for my Xbox controllers.

That’s so damn funny because that’s so true… I guess there’s no problem that throwing even more money at it won’t solve.

Yeah, it’s not cheap. But I got everything on sale so not too bad. It does however solve the issue hehe.

1 Like

I was expecting the game to do decently mostly to the Rick & Morty fanbase

But this is unexpected to say the least

Yep, you’ll never convince me that these two games aren’t just another couple of pawns in the console wars chess(sorry for insulting the great game of chess) game.

1 Like

Those Microsoftians and their mediocre tastes! /s

Congrats to the team! :partying_face:

That would be really interesting. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just some laughs, to go along with the more serious Twitter antics:

5 Likes

Doesn’t have to be High on Life, could be Pentiment, Tunic, Citizen Sleeper, whatever. Just seems clear to me that there are lots of indie/AA games that get good reviews and people seem to like. I see Stray on year-end GOTY lists and I don’t see a game that’s more noteworthy than a lot of other similar games. Except that it was a PlayStation exclusive which = prestige and quality in many people’s minds.

3 Likes

Oh boy, EU sueing meta for what amounts to creating a marketplace on their social media platform because competitors can’t compete.

Why is creating a consumer friendly alternative to the flea market now illegal? Regulators are honestly trying to ruin things for consumers to keep things stuck in the past, its exhausting…

5 Likes

The problem here is that Facebook has too big market share.

They are also looking into Google + Facebook ad pairing. Amazon would be under a same threat (for similar but slightly different reasons) but in EU its marketshare is not that big.

I mean its all the same crazy regulatory overreach. The Facebook marketplace was started when Facebook was trying to find a path to profitability.

Its quite poasible Facebook would have fell apart if they hadnt started that at the time as they weren’t succeeding with ads at the time.

At the end of the day this is just penalizing companies for succeeding which is insane and decreases drive to innovate.

9 Likes