XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Just received this email:

Microsoft Cashback is now part of Rewards. Rewards users will now earn cash back for eligible purchases. To enable these new savings, we have made updates to our terms describing how data will be collected. You may start seeing cash backs when you shop using Microsoft products like Microsoft Bing or Microsoft Edge starting in 14 days.

By continuing to use Microsoft Rewards you are consenting to the Microsoft Cashback program terms. If you do not want to receive cash back offers you can opt out of Microsoft Rewards.

If you want to learn more about how cash back works you may read about it in the Microsoft Cashback FAQ.

Microsoft Cashback fait maintenant partie de Rewards. Les utilisateurs de Rewards peuvent maintenant recevoir une remise en argent sur certains achats admissibles. Pour permettre ces économies, nous avons mis à jour nos termes de collecte de données. Vous pourriez commencer à recevoir des remises en argent lorsque vous magasinez en utilisant des produits Microsoft tels que Microsoft Bing ou Microsoft Edge dans 14 jours.

En poursuivant l’utilisation de Microsoft Rewards, vous acceptez les nouvelles conditions d’utilisation de Microsoft Cashback. Si vous ne souhaitez pas recevoir de remise en argent, vous pouvez vous retirer du programme Microsoft Rewards.

Pour de plus amples renseignements sur les remises en argent, consultez la FAQ Microsoft Cashback.

8 Likes

You know it’s sad that I just remember this studio exist.

1 Like

Talking to friends today who are PS-PC gamers, all super excited about different things. Felt like being an Xbox fan back in the Xbox One era, standing on the side lines mumbling about waiting yet again.

9 Likes

This might seem a bit much, but I dissected the Jedi Survivor trailer -

Cal fines dude in tube with one arm

Magnaguard! twitter_20221208_231223_1

New bounty hunter(?) enemies

twitter_20221208_231223_6

Can now manipulate enemies twitter_20221208_231223_2

Animal mounts twitter_20221208_231223_3

Forest Wampa twitter_20221208_231223_5

Dark Troopers!!! twitter_20221208_231223_8

Dual Sabers twitter_20221208_231223_4

New Cere look

New friend? twitter_20221208_231223_8

Triceratops twitter_20221208_231223_9

Battle Droid twitter_20221208_231223_10

One armed bandit is a High Republic Jedi & Bounty Bro is a good guy?

Quicker Slow Time twitter_20221208_231223_11

More traversal options twitter_20221208_231223_12

A crossguard saber… and BX Commando droids baby!

twitter_20221208_231223_13

Finally, who is this dude? They’re using an orange saber.

12 Likes

Exact same here. All damn show long I kept hoping for something Xbox that wasn’t a GP ad. Even though I kept my expectations low, we’re all human and you do start to expect something as the show goes on.

And Tom Warren said something yesterday that sure made it sound we soon would have something else to talk about than ABK. Meh!

1 Like

I am actually glad that there was no show from xbox

With all the other MS news going around it wouldn’t have been exciting to me

2 Likes

Bandai Namco are not just publishing Armored Core 6 but are co-developing it as well!

11 Likes

“We must avoid shaky performance at launch at all cost!”

I get being disappointed but these things take time. The future looks super bright for Xbox and Gamepass. We don’t know why things didn’t super up at the TGA’s but it’s a ton of games coming out next year. We should all be happy about that.

5 Likes

Apart from the TGA bit this could have been a post from 2018, 19, 20, 21 or 22… :joy: :cry:

7 Likes

With the other news you mean FTC? Wouldn’t it have been nice to actually have some good news then? :slight_smile:

2023 is exciting for sure, but we don’t have any concrete dates yet and that makes the “fear” I guess of big stuff pushed into second half more real. That’s how it is for me, I will be extremely excited once BGS announces the real date.

There’s Redfall too, but it’s all about BGS for me in 2023.

2 Likes

Do you guys not belive that the games announced for 2023 are coming in 2023? I don’t get people even attempting to compare things to past years.

16 Likes

Ok… so we should continue to be upset and get worked up over something that we have no control over?

Applicable to gaming forums everywhere.

14 Likes

Wasn’t it like a week or two ago we were all hyping up how good game pass 2023 was haha and all that goes out the door because they didn’t show us a marketing trailer at a games event. Not only that but people were also saying there was too much to play they have no time, at this point I think it’s all about other platforms showing stuff and Xbox not and feeling left out.

13 Likes

We don’t have concrete dates yet, but I feel like that’s coming. I just refuse to get sad about video games. Especially with the onslaught of titles coming. Not just first party but third party too.

4 Likes

It can be more nuanced than that you know. I do think games announced for next year are coming, and Starfield will be absolutely glorious.

That doesn’t negate anything of what I’m saying here.

That is probably the most common things to be upset over? I don’t understand what you mean. Also, I don’t think upset is the correct word, at least not for me personally. Disappointed? Bored? Unentertained? Something like that.

:wink:

7 Likes

That was a bull trap.

Microsoft just releases a 10 second tweet with a tease of Fable gameplay and it’ll set everyone off haha

I mean, yeah why not? Just get some excitement going.

1 Like