XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

They announced Spiderman 2 with a vague 2023 date then announced Wolverine without even that, I always assumed we were talking at least 2024 :man_shrugging: Plus given they have Spiderman 2 coming out Insomniac is hardly lacking in output

1 Like

Considering that SM2 supposed to be in the second half of 2023, unless those games supposed to come out within a couple of months between each other it would not happen indeed.

Now the question if SM2 has a potential to be delayed. Considering how effective Insomniac is, probably not.

2 Likes

If Sony has spider man 2 in 2023 and wolverine in 2024 those are big games those years and fans will really support them. They dont need much else. they can release ff 16 forskin and sm 2 next year and media will say they won the year somehow

3 Likes

Well, allegedly they supposed to have Forspoken, FF16, FF7R P2 + Spider Man 2 next year so it would be a very strong year for Sony. The first half literally consists of moneyhats.

This indeed. I changed my habit on buying games. I bought Judgment in the sale and will start with it tomorrow!

Licensed games is not a good thing so that canā€™t be true.

/s

I see FF7 Rebirth being Spring 2024. No reason for Square Enix to release two FF games in the same year. Spider Man 2 will be Sept-Nov. Wolverine was always the same time period but for 2024 at the earliest which is fine by me. Let them wrap up SM 2 and then it can be all hands on deck for Wolverine since it appears that im not getting my Rivet spin off game. :frowning:

I guess it makes around 200 steam decks?

P.S. I did not know that Steam has streaming now. Missed opportunity for PC Game Pass and Mixer

2 Likes

People were seriously expecting that to be a release before 2024? Iā€™ve got some nice land in Florida to sell them.

1 Like

And some heavy drops, as in fumbles from being unable to do the lifting. They already sold off their best studios.

1 Like

And this is the company that had no compunctions about giving aā€¦ naively early release year for the new God of War.

1 Like

There is a roundabout way to get game pass/xcloud running on steam deck, but I doubt that Microsoft if going to make a Linux app until they sort their own store.

Intrepid Izzy review is scheduled for 8am tomorrow EST (they didnā€™t give me an embargo :person_shrugging: )

I still have no code for The Callisto Protocol so worst comes to worst weā€™ll buy a copy and Iā€™ll have a review ready by Monday.

Logitech G cloud article and video review should be done by next week.

Lenovo i5 laptop review article should be done by next week.

After that I think I have BLACKTAIL and Witcher 3 Next-Gen to do and thatā€™s it for the month (unless game pass gets something I need to do).

Iā€™ll be handling our GotY content as well which should go live all the week before Christmas weekend. huzzah huzzah

12 Likes

While I would not be surprised to see some lightweight Windows OS for Steam Deck, what I meant is that if Microsoft still had Mixer they could still offer basic streaming capability integrated into the launcher.

Granted I donā€™t know if PC Game Pass app supports streaming in the first place :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You received a review code for Blacktail?

If so, nice!!! Been watching a few previews for the game and ACG really liked it a lot and others were positively impressed. Will wait on reviews but im definitely interested so if youā€™re reviewing it, im looking forward to that review.

In case youā€™re tired of modern shooter, hero shooter, or playing in a forge world.

3 Likes

no code yet, but Iā€™m on the list which means Iā€¦ should? You never know :doge:

1 Like

Street Fighter 6 - Closed Beta Test #2 Announce Trailer

5 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work good sir!

2 Likes

The team is doing lots more, Harm0nica has multiple reviews in progress that our video team members are working on, Sik has high on life later in the month, fairy empire is doing TONS of written reviews. The website is boomin!

9 Likes