XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Looks cool, but until they give me my low level mobile suit I won’t play. That way when I do and I’m so completely far behind I can feel like a total noob.

2 Likes

Some bad news with Hive, it currently has some vulnerabilities that need a fix asap, including being able to edit other people’s post.

Hopefully i can get in this time.

2 Likes

Thanks Jesse and all those that work on all this stuff you guys have been amazing this year! deserve all the praise in the world :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Y’all all put in great work, you the MVP right now on a world championship team!

1 Like

Sheesh, that’s a pretty stern tweet. Let’s see if they can live up to it.

2 Likes

Don’t recall the main head of a region ever announced an update to a game. Then again, maybe the game doesn’t have a twitter handle?

if this was Sony/MS the game would’ve been shredded to pieces from everyone and their mothers with the amount of bugfest scarlet videos on YT and twitter.

2 Likes

Yeah I knew it was possible but I gave the older AVR to a friend who had a shitty setup

1 Like

Happy December to you all

Haven’t been around much lately, due to some pretty scary health reasons, but expect much more of me in 2023

21 Likes
18 Likes

Note: This e-mail is being sent to players who were selected for and participated in the 1st Closed Beta Test for Street Fighter 6. If you neither of those apply to you then please ignore and delete this e-mail. Thank you for participating in the 1st Closed Beta Test for Street Fighter 6. We’re happy to inform you that a 2nd Closed Beta Test will be starting from December 16, 2022 (Fri) 8:00 UTC.

Players who were selected for and participated in the 1st Closed Beta Test are eligible to participate in the 2nd Closed Beta Test without needing to reapply. We look forward to seeing you again, and your continued support.

The 2nd Closed Beta Test details are as follows.

• 2nd Closed Beta Test Schedule -

Planned for December 16, 2022 (Fri) 8:00 UTC - December 19, 2022 (Mon) 8:00 UTC For returning participants:

• You can only participate on the platform you were selected for in the 1st Closed Beta Test.
  • You can join the 2nd Closed Beta Test using the same software as the 1st Closed Beta Test. There will be an update, so please either update the software or redownload it.
  • Your play data from the 1st Closed Beta Test will not carry over.
3 Likes

Edge review scores #379

Untitledzxcdvfg

GOWR - 7

Pentiment - 9

23 Likes

Wow, outselling PlayStation at a rate of 2-to-1. The Series S continue to show it was a great idea.

9 Likes

Hello. Just joining :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Welcome to the community !

2 Likes

Sonic review seems quite harsh, GoW has major issues and not even close to it’s 94 imo, 7 seems fair

Such a shame there’s no Starfield to go along with it, would have done insane numbers with that

2 Likes

Cultural edge

1 Like

I’m curious to think what would be the metacritic score of god of war if it was a Ms game. I bet it’s problems would be more exposed by the gaming community.

8 Likes
9 Likes