XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is published by WB Interactive Entertainment and developed by TT Games. EA has nothing to do with this game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Love letter to fans”?

So Indy will drive the Pennzoil GT-R at Deep Forest Raceway?

7 Likes

Yeah I know.

I just wanted to add that bit about EA because I think people tend to take for granted not having to buy EA games because of Gamepass’ deal with EAPlay. Not just the Star Wars games too, it’s important to purchase EA games during sales because many of them have licensing and are therefore candidates for delisting in the future.

Disney properties are an interesting angle too because at the moment Disney is very much open to keeping licenses available to a wide range of companies. However that’s always subject change someday so I take a better safe than sorry approach, heck WB might sell someday then that complicates the WB games like Lego Star Wars. I can’t wait to see how Xbox, Activision, and Disney handle the Spider-Man games backwards compatibility.

2 Likes

Yup, mine is right next to me as well.

2 Likes

High on Life on its way, anyone know when reviews for that start to drop?

1 Like

Just ordered one of these:

I’ll let you know my thoughts. Just fancying a change form the Series 2 and love the Reflex Pro on PS5.

7 Likes

Xbox Gives Sony a Few Tips (Brad Sams)

5 Likes

2 Likes

If this rumor it’s true, then…

Who even expected Wolverine to be soon? When it got announced people from the team pretty much said it’s in very early development stages.

SM2, 2023, nothing changes it’s always been the projected schedule I believe. Not sure why he’s saying “this year” though lol

6 Likes

Which controller is this?

I always assumed Wolverine was 2024 or later. Spiderman 2 is 2023 and I really doubt they’d drop both games in one year.

2 Likes

Not sure who was expecting Wolverine before 2024 at the minimum

5 Likes

Scuf Instinct Pro

4 Likes

I find it hard to expect Indy to be anything groundbreaking or much unique due to the amount of influences available and the tendency of licenced IP games to be fairly formulaic and safe wide audience pleasers. It will likely be a very well made game though.

I thought this was known ?

Spider-Man 2 in 2023 and Wolverine in 2024/2025

Sony should start announcing more games because we’re only locked in with Marvel titles. Square is about to do some heavy lifting.

2 Likes

And moneyhats (and Square Enix) is why they don’t need to announce anything to create the impression they have games. Especially with third parties not skipping the platform.

2 Likes