XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

I agree, the match XP is much much better than what was before. I would still like to have a progression system, that is one thing that is good with Battlefield. There is personal level, badges, weapons, mods, vehicles and more to work towards outside of the battle pass. The performance based XP is also much better in BF.

Only on Nintendo Switch and PC.

Oh, so it is not on consoles even?

Not yet. It will be with Game Pass included.

1 Like

Not yet.

Yes so true. Also intergrating with Microsoft/Xbox getting more funding and growing the studios size . Compulsion, Inxile, The Initiative, Ninja Theory, and Playground all moved into new offices after they were purchased. Most of the studios are using Unreal Engine 5 which just was released for the public recently and Epic and the Xbox studios are still working with it lead by the Coalition. Most of the studios they purchased never made a AAA games before like Complusion, Undead Labs, Inxile, Double Fine, Ninja Theory. Also new Xbox consoles and a Global Pandemic. I’m confident Xbox will give us bangers and game of the year award contenders going forward. 2023 will be a special year for Xbox! Xbox is back!!

2 Likes

" At Starfield, each planet will have unique biomes. The flora and fauna that you find will be a reflection of its characteristics."

14 Likes

A career progression system is in the works currently and it is also pretty likely the match XP system will be refined/expanded more.

1 Like

Yeah, I would hope so. It’s incredibly barebones atm, it was very eye opening jumpin in to BF after finishing the Winter Update battle pass.

What a twist. It’s not Xbox Game Pass. I love these guys. Now I’m curious.

7 Likes

Lego Star Wars
 oh boy if it is that

12 Likes

You might be right!

https://twitter.com/idlesloth84_/status/1598031893236453376?s=46&t=qY5pDmo_IlBAFf_0RsJwqQ

Someone is very confident that it will be the case.

4 Likes

So happy that I bought the deluxe edition and then barely touched it
 :man_facepalming:

Gotta learn the lesson
 Never buy games!

4 Likes

I bought it and played through but never went back to finish all the additional activities. So much left to do.

At least I got that sweet Luke with Blue Milk minifig.

1 Like

I recommend people interested in Star Wars games should still purchase the games because it’s a licensed property. Sure EA and TTgames have the rights to Star Wars for now, but that could change someday. EAplay might not be with Gamepass forever either so definitely buy EA Star Wars games when they are on sale. Forza leaves inevitably too so it’s not even a problem only for third parties or other Gamepass games.

Lol I hate when games get delisted before I’ve had a chance to add them to my library so it’s something that’s always in the back of my mind.

6 Likes

My advice: if you’re going to buy a game, make sure you’ll play it right away.

10 Likes

Sometimes I randomly think about Battlefront 2 and get sad that DICE dropped it right when it was at its peak popularity and quality wise to work on BF2042.

8 Likes
13 Likes

If more people can play the best LEGO game ever made then great.

3 Likes