XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Well, we know which platform they want to market for.

Would be cool if those games come to Xbox as well, after Yakuza, hellā€¦Persona I never say never again.

1 Like

The platform that gave them a reveal on a major Western livestream? Thereā€™s probably a Nintendo marketing deal which is very good for Atelier, I donā€™t think an Atelier game has ever been revealed on a heavily viewed Western livestream before Ryza 3. Even when Ryza 2 was announced on a Nintendo Direct, it was only in the JP Direct.

Yeah Atelier is on my top 3 most wanted series. Theyā€™re such fun games to 100%, usually on the shorter side for JRPGs too. Theyā€™re Koei Tecmo published so in MSā€™s efforts to get closer to Koei, I hope Atelier is on the list.

1 Like

Series S came today, just got it set up

The dash is so much faster than XB1 lol

15 Likes

The right approach.

1 Like

Aaron Greenberg is awesome in making social media interactions

MS should invest seed money in this social platform atleast

5 Likes

anyone know elite type controllers that are on sale?

Newegg has $50 off Xbox Elite Seres 2 full controller and kit, so its $130 after discount-- $50 off w/ promo code BFFDAY22.

https://www.newegg.com/microsoft-fst-00001-controller-black/p/2NG-0026-00112?sdtid=16224973&Item=2NG-0026-00112

1 Like

Anyone hear anything like this about Compulsion before?

8 Likes

Fantasy game is known

Collaboration with Rare is brand new

2 Likes

Would love if it was true, but random tweet from random account.

7 Likes

I believe Jez leaked a while back that along with the dark fantasy game they were also preparing for the game after that too but no details

Certainly nothing to suggest itā€™s a Rare game although I did see someone point out that the head of rare recently visited Compulsion

Could be something, could be nothing

1 Like

Compulsion making a new Banjo would be the surprise no one would have seen coming.

2 Likes

Hope it isnā€™t true, itā€™s not like Compulsion is a big studio. People have pretty high expectations for their Dark Fantasy game, would hate to see it with a really small team.

Though I suppose Hellblade 2 is still a pretty small team as well.

4 Likes

Itā€™s not like the games are going to launch a year a part, my guess(if true) is that the rare co-dev game is in prepod as they focus on the dark fantasy one.

Yeah, itā€™s possible. That said, my guess is still that this tweet was pulled from someoneā€™s anus lol.

2 Likes

If they are working on two games then yeah, iā€™d expect it to be a very small team working on the second in pre-production, the vast majority will be on the fantasy game

Not every studio is built like PG where they have two full different games

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving!

6 Likes