XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

They should learn from Xbox Game Pass, including how to snap back without insulting (ie Kotaku).

5 Likes

Will Twitter still be around by then??? :troll:

5 Likes

Which version is the new one?

The second one, it shows PC on the lower left side, that’s from the showcase.

Oh, I see. It has become brighter.

I’m not sure why that type of edgy social media interaction is fine for Wendy as you said and other fast food restaurants accounts but not for gaming

I guess NFS wondered the same and wanted to see if it works lol

Moar!

https://twitter.com/K_a_l_e_n_k_o/status/1595485616107667469?s=20&t=xcKD7Xfz6F1cRlURO48khw

Much more foliage too and the camera is much closer to Geralt, the newly added camera view.

3 Likes

Well it’s EA, it’s going to be tough to perceive them as “cool” no matter what

But also you can’t just be snappy to any criticism at all. The guy said he thinks this was a predatory tactic to make you buy the special edition (3 days early access). That’s all. So their response was to call him stupid and to shut up and buy the standard edition then.

You can be snappy towards customers if they’re being ridiculous, like if the guy was being racist or something, but it didn’t apply here.

Snappiness towards other brands is fine too, like the Game Pass to Kotaku thing, it’s less personal so nobody takes it serious.

Personally I find the “relatable brand” thing always reeks of “do I fit in?” but if it’s what works then so be it.

3 Likes

Twice as much as GOW:R in half the time :crazy_face:

1 Like

And the funny thing is that the news about Pokemon’s sales came not long after the “celebration” for the 5.1m. Nintendo be like: 5.1m and the best launch for a 1st party game ever huh? hold my beer. :phil_lmao:

They probably read the document from Sony that pretty much said “Screw Nintendo,” and thought they should post a news that completely obliterate others.

1 Like

I kind of feel bad that the guy had to apologize. His job is to take abuse all day from gamer Karens. God forbid he gets upset and acts like a human for one second.

1 Like

He represents the company. Official accountts have to follow rules.

2 Likes

I wonder if Sony is now paying studios or publishers to delay Xbox versions announcements. :thinking:

10 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me. That’s how little I think of them as of late.

6 Likes

Probably.

2 Likes

COD MW2 is $10 off on Amazon. Can’t decide if I want to jump on it (COD games never get much of a discount no matter how long you wait) or see if it ever hits Game Pass.

At least the game is no longer exclusively not Xbox anymore.

2 Likes

How the mighty has fallen :joy:

They said it was because the Kickstarter backers requested it

“We are pleased to announce that we have added Xbox Series X / S to the supported platforms for R-Type Tactics I • II Cosmos as requested by a number of our backers,”

I posted about this a while back, I pointed out that almost all the Twitter replies were asking about an Xbox version

Though it looks like Gematsu slightly screwed up. There is no Xbox One version being added, only Series. It’s coming to PS4 (and Switch) though.

3 Likes