XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

5 Likes

We can hope Amazon and Apple push into theater hard enough to challenge Disney and WBā€™s dominance.

1 Like

The Season Pass includes:

Outer Way Skin Collection: Bear the armor of the Outer Way, an underground insurgency pitted against the UJC, as you fight to survive the horrors of Callisto.

Contagion Bundle: Discover the ultimate survival horror experience with a new mode, Contagion. With reduced ammo and health drops, a customized difficulty and permadeath ā€“ there are no second chances to escape Black Iron Prison or the horrors lurking beneath the surface of Callisto. The Contagion Bundle also includes thirteen new Jacob death animations and the Watchtower Skin Collection.

Riot Bundle: Venture into a previously undiscovered area of Black Iron Prison and battle through waves of brutal enemies. Gather credits to upgrade your weapons, or forge new ones, and survive the onslaught as long as you can in Riot, an all-new mode. The Riot Bundle also includes twelve new enemy death animations and the Engineer Skin Collection.

Story DLC: Dig deeper into the horrifying secrets of The Callisto Protocol.

What are these then?

Also, the game has Playstation exclusive content, thatā€™sā€¦ bad.

Hopefully the Pony exclusive shit isnā€™t anything truly great.

Jesus this shit tires me so, so much.

3 Likes

Itā€™s an automatic no-purchase from me untill later with deep discounts. I know it mostly is petty, but I choose petty in this.

4 Likes

It is possible that some animations and stuff will be Playstation exclusive. But just like with Hogwarts Legacy, Sony is unable to secure anything bigger on the west anymore.

2 Likes

You mean they canā€™t get these to be timed exclusive (as opposed to Final Fantasy)?

Thereā€™s still the Bioshock rumor, Iā€™m praying everyday itā€™s not true.

2 Likes

Yeah, their third party exclusive deals with western publishers seems to have ended starting from the last Bethesdaā€™s last two games.

I donā€™t believe that rumor to be honest. There probably were some talks, but I think eventually it amounted to nothing. Xbox on the west is too big to ignore.

5 Likes

And those hurt me. I was very salty about Deathloop and was afraid it never coming to Xbox. I was also interested in Ghostwire though it diminished later. Some of the next things that would upset me would be (hypothetically) Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, IOI 007. Like, take all the superhero and action adventure games you like idc, but donā€™t come near that shit please.

1 Like

This doesnā€™t adress the valid criticism of a permadeath difficulty mode beeing behind the paywall. Its just stupid when on the same day The Witcher 3 gets new gameplay stuff for free.

2 Likes

Did yaā€™ll see The Witcher 3 showcase? So much respect to this studio, man.

They worked the foliage, things like the cobblestones in Novigrad are now actual stones, not just a texture, overall lots of new improvements, changes and additions. Lots of QoL changes and improvements, new camera modes, quest(s).

Iā€™m not yet sure if Iā€™m gonna use quality or performance mode.

1 Like

I would always come to Xbox eventually. Sony did not buy Arkane or Deathloop IP. So it would come eventually.

1 Like

Did you not live the pre-Bethesda Xbox fan anxiety and insecurity? :phil_lmao:

Nintendo: whatā€™s wrong being us, Sony?

10 Likes

Exactly!! I bought both versions!!

1 Like

Yup also Microsoft buying so many western RPGs studios, Bethesda and ABK has shaken up the industry. EA and Take Two will charge Sony a premium going forward!

Meanwhile, the ā€œGOTY of 2020ā€ took almost two years to reach that mark.

3 Likes

Yeah, but they have to feed the Cultist Advantage image.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/NeedforSpeed/status/1595553483511328768

Ha ha haā€¦ Iā€™ll give it 3 months until EA says stupid shit on social media again, they seem to big the king of this.

2 Likes

Hopefully itā€™s like this on XSX too, because this is PC.

4 Likes