XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

I don’t follow NBA all that much anymore but that sounds like a far better trade for the Nets than it does the Mavericks but feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Well if it’s a “contract year” then he could have a productive playoff impact. Overall the NBA is a lot more open with the end of the Lebron James era and the Warriors dynasty era.

I don’t follow the NBA too closely but after taking my kid to a Timberwolves game last week, he’s starting to get interested in the team, so now I’ll probably start watching some more games with him. Plus football :football: is over next week so I have more time for NBA games now.

1 Like

Thanks for this, but I just ponyed up the cash. I’m an old man tho so I don’t have to penny pinch as much as back in the old days.

Also Forza Horizon 5 is redonk with the headphones. This game continues to this day to be my benchmark for next gen on the Xbox Series of consoles.

1 Like

Diving into the world of ESO.

13 Likes

Are we allowed to discuss Hogwarts here? And or even on a seperate topic? Feel like hogwarts dicussion will explode tomorrow when embargoblifts snd xbox players can play deluxe version early.

1 Like

Don’t see why not. We shouldn’t try to suppress or quash discussion for a studios hard work and fans playing this game because of its creators insane view on trans women.

4 Likes
  1. You set your console to dolby atmos and it will automatically output that if the game supports it though you will probably have to set the usage in game to headphones. If it doesn’t support atmos it will just output to Dolby 7.1 or atleast that’s what it does on my AVR

2. I prefer atmos but I have heard some folks prefer DTS. There’s not a big difference so I would stuck with atmos

2 Likes
7 Likes

Finished Pentiment. I don’t really play games for the story, but this has a great one.

5 Likes

i dunno this guy is reliabe but the U+ icon looks very plausible, i think later they will announce the release and the price (i bet nothing less than 10$ and nothing more than 20$

1 Like

Great to hear but scary for EA to be this…nice.

9 Likes

I really hope we get a Dead Space 2 remake. The series went the RE4 route with too many action sequences after the first game.

DS2 still kicks ass; often debatable as the best of the series. I know we came far with set pieces being overblown in today’s gaming era, but I remember keeping that one saved file that contains the end of chapter 5. I was blown away with that set piece.

DS3 is the one remake that needs a remake like Resident Evil 4 is trying to do in terms adding in fear factor. Only time will tell.

3 Likes

Strictly talking about basketball, it’s a good move for both sides.

Nets are getting rid of a guy who requested a trade and was sitting out till the end of the season for an amazing 3&D in DFS and an good PG in Dinwiddie + a 2029 first round pick.

Mavs are getting an absolute superstar and have 2 of the 5-6 best PGs in the league. We should have the best offense in the league. You can’t double Luka anymore with Kyrie on the court. It’s a win now move and probably the best trade we could make.

The problem for the Nets is the potential trade request from KD, but it looks like he stays for now.

For Mavs, well, we got a moron who think with his third eye. If we extend him in the off-season and he does some weird stuff again and doesn’t play for whatever reason (99% guaranteed), we will probably loose Luka because of this idiot.

The positive thing is that our GM Nico Harrison is kinda close with Kyrie since his Nike job.

I miss Dirk.

3 Likes

Replaced Devs. Release date maybe???

5 Likes
7 Likes

Honestly , I don’t see the value in service when most Ubisoft games go on sale for dirt cheap

1 Like

It will make sense when a new game will launch

1 Like