XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Funniest shit to me about Goldeneye 007 remaster is that it’s already available and out there and I played it already on my modded 360 :sob::sob:

You waited a year for physical. Can wait longer for price drop.

I dont reallt care because its not a standard edition its a limited edition. The price tag is irrelevant. If the game came out ohysical as 70 then id have an issue. But this is clearely limited edition for the core fans. In which case 70 for what it offers is fair

And this wil be 100 bucks within a year.

Haha, it would certainly fit the pattern.

Because it was probably cheap, with a high profile name attached to it and yes because Sony can provide stability. They also don’t have commitments elswhere but can jump straight into making exclusives for PS.

It means that is seems like a good fit. What did I say about Microsoft’s acquisitions? Ah, that’s right…nothing.

1 Like

All true but all things considered, I don’t see Sony putting in a huge amount of money unless it hits. I see a solid budget for a solid launch but if it bombs or is good but no one plays it, I can easily see Sony moving on very quickly.

This update comes from the same insider, Tez2, who originally revealed that Rockstar dropped the aforementioned remasters after Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – Definitive Edition‘s poor reception – a claim that was later corroborated by other outlets as well.

WTF… I bet take 2 planned to cash those Red Dead 2 ports for hefty 30-40$ upgrade price

This is pathetic from such a gaint publisher in this age

Just give Xbox BC teams some your code for a month and they will do it for you.

1 Like

Why though?

All people would want it better framerates/resolution, nobody is asking for a remaster

Seems like such easy money

That team would work magic, man if only!!!

True. People would easily pay money for a XSX/PS5 patch.

I doubt they would be “upgrade” like DLC to the main title. They would be entirely new version of the game sold, just like they did when going from PS360 era to PS4/XboxOne era.

I’m very pleased and surprised the market actually worked itself out and all the negative noise from their low-effort products made an actual difference!

3 Likes

Probably dont want outsource anymore after that GTA Trilogy remaster fiasco and also dont want their inhouse studios to work on anything but GTA 6 .

Unless GTA6 is a platform like game, I just don’t see T2 making GTA7 in the future…

T2 gonna keep making GTAs until it keeps making them billions .

Rumors speak of a always evolving map ala Fortnite, and it did not mention GTA Online. Sounds to me like this is for singleplayer and I don’t know if i like the sound of that.

But then, it’s just rumors, could be nonsense.

WOW really??

60fps patch for RDR2 cant be that hard.

Jesus. Fucking lazy rockstAR.

Well, lazy is not a word I’d use too easily. I think it’s clear that it’s all hands on deck for them on GTA 6.

Hey maybe after GTA 6?

:phil_lmao:

(8) Street Fighter 6 (4k 60fps RAW Footage) Exclusive Developer Matches - Round 3 - YouTube whoops, ps5 footage, but you get the picture.

1 Like

:grinning:

2 Likes

Still $70.

1 Like

Deja Vu …

https://www.instagram.com/p/ZV0356CWEW/

Deja Vu all over again …

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mike_Yosh/status/488838914795261952

2 Likes

Can’t help but feel how unnecessary this remake is.

7 Likes