XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

It doesn’t have any “Special Edition” or whatever on it.

Read the product detail. It’s similar to Kena physical release. It’s $10 more due to exclusive physical stuff.

1 Like

Free for those with a last gen version otherwise 40 bucks.

PlayStation 5 Graphic Modes

Quality: 30 fps @ 4k resolution

Quality Unleashed: 40+ fps, averaging 50-60 fps, up to 4k resolution

Performance: 60 fps locked @ 1440p

Xbox Series X|S Graphic Modes

Quality: 30 fps @ 4k resolution (1440p on Series S)

Quality Unleashed: 40+ fps, avg. 50-60 fps, up to 4k resolution (1440p on Series S)

Performance: 60 fps locked @ 1440p (1080p on Series S)

Oh ok, in any case it’s a unique situation overall and I don’t think it’s indictive of Xbox going to $70. It’s also fun seeing it was already used by clowns on Twitter as some gotcha against Xbox lol

6 Likes

I bet they used a phrase like “They even charging $70 on last gen! Xbox is anti-consumer at its finest!” I admit, I did have to take a second take to make sure if I was reading it right.

I have many bets on things currently and one of them is that Xbox will not adopt the $70 price tag

Time will tell on that front. If it happens, it happens, but it only makes Game Pass more valuable. If not, then it makes Xbox our best friend or stabilized until another Xbox One debacle happens.

But is clearly is

Who the hell is gonna spend 60 dollars on kust a box and a disc of this game. If i wanted to buy the physical now it would have to be worth it. And 70 is fair for what it has.

Assasins Creed Liberation HD has been removed from Steam and will be removed from players’ library in September, shitty company, their shutdown structure is shit and will likely remove this game from consoles too, especially that this title is backwards compatible.

2 Likes

GoldenEye 007 and 1 VS 100 talk from Grubb:

1 Like

Goes to show you Bungie is taking longer due to the size of purchase.

4 Likes

That’s the Jade Raymond studio?

Yes. It was acquired I believe in March. It’s officially part of PS family.

I wonder how much is a studio like that, fairly new and small with no IP

Yeah, a very good acquisition. Probably cost very little but allready have that… PS studios feel of high end to it.

I look forward to their game never coming out, the studio shutting down, and her moving on to somewhere new in 5 years :doge: (I kid, kinda)

9 Likes

LOL I wouldn’t bet against this.

1 Like

Honestly, im not sure but the area they showed in the recent 10 minute gameplay trailer was pretty big. I’m guessing that the chapters/areas will simply be more open ended.

As far as I know, it’s because the physical copy is being published by iam8bit or something like that.

1 Like

They are making a live service game . Through linkedin stalking , some people guess that its something like Animal Crossing . Gonna be a big pass from me .

Though Sony bought them for their pipeline and tech , not the game they are making .