XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Will they show some video similar to the trebuchet one?

If the donā€™t thereā€™s something REALLY wrong with xbox. Since that day me and other millions have become fans of trebuchets.

famous fail

2 Likes

ā€¦

1 Like

I hope not. If they do, thatā€™s when I turn off the show.

Reminder, one of the DLC in-universe characters from DOA5 was made again in this one (Nyotengu).

1 Like

I think this could be the year of the ballista.

3 Likes

I finished Plague Tale: Innocence tonight. I had played through about half of it a year or two ago on PC, but decided I wanted to play it on Xbox to get ready for Requiem and started it back up. I was really excited for Requiem, but wow Chapter 16 pretty much drained that out of me. It seems like there will be a much heavier focus on the combat encounters in the next game and that ā€œfinalā€ chapter gives me almost no confidence they will be handled well.

I really almost hated that game for that stupid final boss

Yeah the rat Boss turns me off a little too

The final boss was a bit much even when knowing exactly what to do as it wasnā€™t that forgiving on areas of danger/safety. It was a bit too different from any earlier encounters.

I thought the final boss in A Plague Tale Innocence was great and fit in perfectly with the game itself. Really looking forward to the combat in Requiem as it will be way better due to Amicia being older in the game and thus, will be more experienced and isnā€™t scared to fight back.

Ign destin? Cant stand that guy.

Mechanically it was horribly executed.

It wasnā€™t perfect but was still far better than I was expecting. I did die a few times but once you figure out the attacks and pattern, it was easy to complete. Best of all, it was an actual boss encounter instead of a QTE or something.

Either way, im very much looking forward to the combat and gameplay in Requiem.

3 Likes

How much are they expanding it and in what capacity? I didnā€™t catch much from the gameplay showcase

Ok why tf is it $70!!

Never thought Psychonauts 2 would be the 1st $70 game by xbox .

1 Like

[quote=ā€œDark Paradise , post:1887, topic:12810, username:DARK-PARADISEā€]

Ok why tf is it $70!!

[/quote]it was bound to happen at some point

Iā€™m not even sure if itā€™s indicative of Xbox going with the $70 price tag, the physical isnā€™t being published by XGS

Because itā€™s the physical release that contains many stuff inside.

1 Like