XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Yeah, my review code was that edition but it just shows at $0.00 with no price yet.

Okay. Looking forward to your review.

But worth the 5 bucks?

I watched the gameplay over the second game again and man it looks great. Biggest two differences seem to be that the camera in several parts is more like Mario 64, Sunshine and Oddysey which is great and we can walk around freely during combat, so the whole way of manoeuvring during combat in the first one is gone.

Would it though? Making such game is not cheap.

If you like Kingdom Battle, DKC is easily worth $5. I paid $15 for it and rated it an 8.0/10. Kingdom Battle base game was an 8.5/10 for me.

Sparks of Hope looks excellent. And is also a far bigger game with a lot of exploration, puzzles and other stuff.

1 Like

Of course it wouldn’t be cheap but pirates is a theme and concept that has been woefully underutilised in games, at least AAA

Im not sure how the things I mentioned above wouldn’t appeal to many people, SoT is basically a dumbed down version of that and it’s one of the most popular games on the market

1 Like
6 Likes
3 Likes

Outlier? Maybe, but after so many reviews some of them are gonna be duds

And you do have them. Not everything gets a high score

I don’t care what Pablo “TMNT is 9.0!” Nick says

1 Like

Narrator: This was foreshadowing GoldenEye 007.

1 Like

Sheesh. The latest Destin video is bombarded by anti-Xbox. The replies got more thumbs up than the op. Ratio.

Not sure if posted already but Arcsys has a survey up for Guilty Gear. I did my thing and hammered home as best i could why there should be an Xbox version of this game. Probably won’t do any good but couldn’t hurt either right… Guilty Gear -Strive- Season 2 Survey (surveymonkey.com)

8 Likes

I do believe that just like with FF, Sony is involved somewhere with ArcSys

I wouldn’t be surprised.

On my Series S As Dusk Falls is showing a 23GB download. Almost half the SX download size, damn. I might consider downloading now lol

Currently playing a Tennis game for the first time since Top Spin on the Wii.

Can’t watch, what’s it about?

He only talks about Xbox going Gamescom as well as other companies. It’s a normal video but the comments are nothing but bashing Xbox with their “boring” lineup of next 12 months.

I see. Xbox community is in a weird state right now.

Ah, I see, ok thanks man.