XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Caitlin Johnstone has responded. :smiley: (spoilered because it’s “lefty” politics)

2 Likes

Shouldn’t PC have no problem to do any FPS?

1 Like

Still crazy that we ARE getting Crisis Core, but not FF7R. Ridiculous really.

Not really, if we compare budgets of the game and Sony’s involvement. Just like with FF Origins, Sony does not care about anything not mainline. I do find it crazy that Square Enix is willing to run FF into the ground, but well…

“No plans” to include any new elements in the story

The Renaissance of GACKT memes is upon us.

Whilst I don’t mind CGI trailers to reveal games, or let us kow what the studios are doing, Hellblade 2 is exactly how people want to see things, no one in any of our “camps” complained about that…

2 Likes

1 Like

Mario vs Rabbids is surprisingly fun and that is not something I expected because this kind of combat system rarely ever is up my alley. It’s probably because I love Mario characters, the charm, the ease of use compared to other games that I really enjoy it. It definitely seems less hardcore and challenging than something like Xcom.

But who knows, maybe I’ll grow a appreciation for this combat style once I’ve finished the game or played enough of it. I think I’m gonna buy it for those ten bucks.

1 Like

Say what you want, but I need this.

10 Likes

Of course there is a joke that Microsoft can host E3 by themselves (Activision, Blizzard, Bethesda, XGS), but looking at the last year - I think a lot of companies feel better when they are doing independent events - no need to rely on a specific timeframe for the content. Just show stuff when it’s ready.

Definitely too bad this isn’t for Xbox. Seems similar to Xuan Yuan Sword 7. Could be a resources thing of coorse too.

Yeah SGF wasnt really doing it for me. Hope E3 comes back stronget than ever next year.

1 Like

This game looks good and this is the type of game I wish xbox had on their system. old school 90s rpg style. no annoying jrpg voice overs. from them akers of chrono trigger. I hope it comes to xbox at some point

3 Likes

pardon my spelling as usual please

You know what game is still really really really good? Skyrim. Haven’t had this much fun with a game in a while.

10 Likes

Well it has made top 20 comeback recently :sweat_smile:

“After all this time?” - “Always”

3 Likes

I’ve honestly never gotten more than a few hours into it. Had issues with my save file and think I need to start over sometime

Good quote.

1 Like

Very applicable to Skyrim :rofl:

2 Likes

I guess GoW is dead to @peter42O now that Skull and Bones releases before it?

2 Likes