XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

In any case, really hope MS communicates leaving dates at least a month earlier. Problem is, not many people demand this lol

The fact that the Xbox mobile app streaming doesn’t have touch controls is so inexplicably stupid :sob: there’s literally a fan made app that has it

Then what did I use to play xCloud games on my tablet? :confused:

Not talking about xCloud, just the local streaming feature. They literally already have the function for the cloud let me use it for local streaming. I want to play a little something or start a download from the console while I’m laying before sleep, nope, I can’t, have to use a controller :confused_wat:

1 Like

We only care if it’s not coming to Xbox. :smile:

10 Likes

So everyone thought this game was getting a trailer tomorrow with a release date. Maybe not?

1 Like

Snitch and Jason said the game’s getting a release soon, maybe the announce has been delayed, would be surprised if they both turn out wrong

It’s getting hot in here, and I don’t mean Nelly’s song. Friend of mine sent me a photo of a friend’s house in Italy. 40 degrees there and a certain console didn’t handle it well, sheesh!!!

4 Likes

He just answers endless questions about Ragnarok with one post. Tomorrow they will open pre-orders, name the date, and release a promotional trailer for a minute. Most likely, it will be something like this

That’s gotta be faulty voltage regulation

1 Like

What the hell ?? Seems a bit extreme.

1 Like

Yeah its just that it feels cool to see this transition of the game industry. I feel important :3

Meanwhile here in Colombia:

3 Likes

I have no idea. I asked him and he says the warmth caused it. His buddy is gonna contact Sony, he’s had the PS5 for just three days.

2 Likes

That sucks. Yeah, maybe it’s faulty.

1 Like

Well, Pokemon Go relied too much on the external factors for the success.

Poor Cory, must be tiring to just read “WHERE IS GOD OF WAR RAGNAROCK YOU MOTHERFRUFFER!!”

Do you really want to know why the haven’t say anything? Well, let me tell you the REAL reason we haven’t heard from them…they are scared of one game the WILL completely overshadowed GOW for this and the upcoming weeks (in fact it already did, since they showed they trailer everyone out there is in silence)

Summary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRXJu-tdUjk It looks fantastic! :star_struck:

things change look at Starfield