XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

7 Likes

From what Iā€™ve seen of this it looks more to be a modding tool than an automated AI process. There is AI tools like texture upscaling but a human being still has to go through and do a lot of what is being shown - like adding the new raytraced lighting or switching in new assets. Still, looks like this could be great for older games - Iā€™d want to see how this could be applied to Fallout 3/NV in particular.

1 Like

Overwatch 2 | Kiriko Origin Story

3 Likes
7 Likes

What Iā€™ve been wondering is, who is making all these cool levels? Like the Cyberpunk one, and the Upside Down level? 343 themselves or are people testing forge these past months?

22 Likes

Iā€™ve imagine the Halo forge community are the ones making these incredible levels.

Here is the full video!

5 Likes

But officially Forge is not released yet, right? So these are a selected group of fans from the community?

People who downloaded the co-op flight found a way to access a somewhat recent build of forge and so have been able to start testing and messing around with it. Itā€™s not feature complete - for one thing thereā€™s a final lighting process that should increase lighting quality that isnā€™t implemented in this build, and I donā€™t even think they have the ability to save their work (I heard this might have been overcome?) but thatā€™s where most of the leaks and information weā€™ve gotten so far has been from.

5 Likes

Donā€™t know, but Iā€™ve imagine thatā€™s the case.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/xj89oi/we_are_excited_to_welcome_ebb_software_the_team/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Greetings Xbox gamers! Itā€™s my thrill to announce the first part in a series of events granting you access to the very talented team behind Scorn - Ebb Software. The AMA will begin this Thursday around 12pm ET. Ebb will provide several team members to answer your questions directly about the game, its development, or (almost) anything else you may be curious about.

We have more surprises in store for you leading up to Scornā€™s October (yes, gamepass) release and canā€™t wait to get our hands on what is shaping up to be one of this holiday seasonā€™s top releases!

Scorn is set in a nightmarish universe of odd forms and somber tapestry. It is designed around the idea of ā€œbeing thrown into the worldā€. Isolated and lost inside this dream-like world, you will explore different interconnected regions in a non-linear fashion. Every location contains its own theme, puzzles and characters that are integral in creating a cohesive world.

3 Likes

Tomorrow will reportedly be embargo date for media coverage and weā€™ll probably see previews and impressions.

Edit.

Yeah official

https://twitter.com/scorn_game/status/1572267852752719872?t=Ku_rT1klHNzQYsS4q7hJtQ&s=19

4 Likes

That is quite far from the release, that sounds like a good sign!

Yep!

Ill be watching this

Say what? Someone likes Game Pass? Thatā€™s not possible.

4 Likes

Highly illegal.

5 Likes

The other day on Xbox Reddit someone said that this was supposed to have left, but was still playable. Someone replied and said that this happened before with other games.

Basically if the pub of the said game doesnā€™t have something to replace it with, the game will stay. Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve heard that. But if true, that makes me think of Scarlet Nexus. Maybe once itā€™s time for that one to leave the service theyā€™ll replace it with Tales of Arise?

1 Like

Came across this interesting picture. Kojima checking out what seems to be the Logitech/Tencent cloud handheld and Phil beside himā€¦

20220921_002523

5 Likes

I buy games to save the industry

3 Likes