XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

They are strictly people using the leaked builds. Everyone with an official build or part of the insider builds are under signed NDAs.

2 Likes
5 Likes

It’s cool to see a bunch of games about to leave Game Pass but then the devs sign another deal to keep it there then post stuff like this. You wouldn’t get this sort of stuff if devs thought it hurt their game in any way and the pay wasn’t good enough. The fact we’re getting sequals to games with the first game coming to GP, no one can’t deny that there is a large chunk of devs/publishers that love GP and will keep coming back to it which you love to see.

I will almost guranteed to try all games in GP at least once, thing is that helps a lot is if I don’t like it I won’t force myself to play it because I bought it.

4 Likes

What a coincidence that Tencent is demoing it’s handheld at the same time Phil came to meet kojima productions

2 Likes

Man i want to play this. Is it good?

3 Likes

Good to see Sony acquisition is doing well after the purchase. Context: the voice actors won’t come back due to union alas not paid accordingly.

6 Likes

Got excited when I saw an invite by FatShark for Dark Tide. But it’s a closed beta test for only PC. Yeah this clearly was in no way dropping in September if Xbox still doesn’t even have a beta test.

We don’t know a concrete release date for this, just 2023,right?

I am torn on Ni no Kuni.

I like the artstyle and there is some charm to the world. I put 5 hours in but the story takes its sweet time to get going and I really dont like the JRPG tropes.

I dont like how theres creatures to fight every few steps and for some reason when I click run away it doesnt.

The combat is not that exciting and I really dont like how much I had to fight so far, it is getting very repetitive

2 Likes
1 Like

Does anybody has a Modern Warfare 2 beta code to spare? Would love to try it out.

The House of the Dead: Remake - Official Xbox Series X/S Trailer

3 Likes

This weekend it will be free for all.

1 Like

Im right there with you. im about the same time in and Im remembering why I dont like JRPGs. I feel like I cant trust anyone who gave this game such a high score. I am early like you so im going to give it more time.

3 Likes

Im maybe 3 or 4 hours into the game and while I think the combat is fine, the story and the charm of the graphics I think is whats hooking me personally. I wasn’t really planning on playing it but I gave it a try after seeing a lot of people here talking about it. But i’ve mostly enjoyed what I played so far, and im someone thats kinda picky about the JRPGs I play.

1 Like

ya im picky on them as well. I havn’t liked any jrpgs since ps1. Closest I came was FF7 remake and for me its a 7/10 so im obviously more of a fan of the wrpg scene. I do like to try things that have high acclaim so im determed to make it though. The story so far to me is the weakest part. maybe if I was a kid I would like it but so far its just silly.

1 Like

Put it down and give Persona 5 a try when that hits Game Pass. That’s what got me back into JRPGs after not having played many since the PS1/Saturn days.

2 Likes

ya Im going to play persona and sukiden remaakes as well. i want to play deathloop but I feel like if I put ni no kuni down i wont pick it up. ill let everyone know how i feel at the end

2 Likes
1 Like