XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

15 Likes

Bandai Namco. How I love you to be fair and simple.

3 Likes

Bought this on release for the Gamecube, will buy again. Just hope it’s 60FPS and not based on the PS2/PS3 version

SEGA and Bandai Namco more than picking up the slack from SE treating Xbox owners like shit.

1 Like

That probably means the first game is getting announced for PS on their State of Play, also probably means Triangle Strategy is coming to PS and PC.

1 Like

Project Zero also on Xbox.

15 Likes

Yeah, Square really becoming Austin Theory of gaming. By that, I mean hated.

1 Like

I knew it! I just wish it was out next month for Halloween season lol.

Very good to see Tales and Fatal Frame for Xbox.

Now let’s see about Sifu. But like some said in the Nintendo thread, it’s likely now for Nintendo and next year Xbox, lol.

At least it’s coming. With Square, it’s practically soulmate with Mone- I mean Sony.

1 Like

Sifu is probably something that will come if MS offer a game pass deal that covers port development costs

Yeah true that. With it now coming to Switch definitely means Xbox too. I mean Sony is petty but not that petty.

Square Enix is a brain-dead company, Microsoft should either go nuclear with it or just ignore altogether. Not worth bothering.

1 Like

Or you know, buy them to force them to bring games. In all seriousness, I have no idea what is their problem with Xbox. Almost every Japanese studio are on board.

I’m sooooo past the point i care about Squares stupidity. I just laugh, and play Tales :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I 100% maintain my stance that Sony is involved somehow. Considering that the game directors in Japan are quite different than from the western ones and have a lot of influence + the whole history of SE and Sony, they are deeply tied one way or another via old ties.

The funny thing is that if Microsoft were to acquire Square Enix, they will literally have all the japanese publishers aboard lol

2 Likes

It’s somewhat of a miracle that we are getting Crisis Core.

The chad Bamco.

5 Likes

And Diofield. After Babylon’s Fall closing, do they not learn something?

1 Like

Free for owners of Rare Replay? Now that’s consumer friendly!

8 Likes