XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

They didn’t go full dumb mode yet just plain dumb

Not sure if it’s dumb, but much like Nintendo and Microsoft not increasing their price on their console, if everyone else remain at $60, then it is.

Interesting that also I think Capcom stated that they are not planning to increase the prices.

They have. Collecting W like a Street Fighter game.

Interesting to see how publishers seems also to splinter regarding their approach to the gaming market. Also I think Capcom is one of the last publishers that has no mobile or real GaaS even.

No one is going to miss this lol.

I’m sure we’ll see lots of commentary about how badly Sony screwed up by moneyhatting this. Oh wait, no we won’t.

Anyway this is the least surprising thing ever. Platinum themselves seemed to be the only people in the world who couldn’t see what an obvious dud this game was. And just a few months ago they were still claiming they were going to continue to support it and the live service wasn’t going anywhere.

1 Like

Does Sony invest in poor areas? When will they learn?

/S

2 Likes

GreenManGaming seemingly leaked Triangle Strategy port… Sony’s State of Play? It’s already on Switch so… (please come to Xbox :pray:)

Also I guess Octopath 2 on Nintendo. Weird that GMG would have it though… It’s not gonna launch Switch exclusive?

I still find it odd how Octopath Traveler never came to PS.

1 Like

Probaby Microsoft paid for the port, but Sony did not bother to pay for the port.

Because Sony didn’t pay… Square doesn’t play favorite to Sony, they just like accepting money from them lol.

1 Like

Time will tell for the sequel, which I wished I didn’t see it here. Lol.

12 Likes

That’s a W, over.

007 just shown at nintendo direct! with online play, “coming soon”

1 Like
10 Likes
8 Likes

It never said anything about exclusivity. Also the whole coming soon part makes me think Microsoft actually has the say on when it’ll be dropped.

ahhhh @Shpeshal_Nick

1 Like