XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

:thinking: Unless? You mean ā€œif?ā€

1 Like

Ok very specific question. I used the link and it leads me to the game. But when I want to buy it directs me to the german version (used to live in germany) and when I try to pay with paypal there itā€™s loading indefinitely and nothing happens. It only redirects me to the german site with 360 games, thats when I used to live there. Any chance to change this? Does anybody know where I could change it? And why can I only buy the game via the website but not the Xbox?! Also how did you find the game? Iā€™m still not able to find it when I search on xbox.com on my own. Only your link leads me to it.

Try this link and click ā€œChange 360 account regionā€

https://account.xbox.com/AccountMigration

1 Like

Wow does that mean no big show for PS this entire year? they usually have a showcase which is their E3 show.

Dude, how do you know all this stuff?! Thanks man, worked out just fine. Not all heroes wear capes.

4 Likes

Haha I was just doing this the other day, glad it worked out for ya!

2 Likes

I got to respect Xbox for still attending these conventions. I donā€™t think the other two are. Sonyā€™s announcement regarding with TGS felt like pity point. Nintendo is just doing their thing that so happen to land in the same week. Anyway, enjoy the week.

1 Like

Tales of Arise is part of the TGS sale now. That isnā€™t getting added to Game Pass this week during the show.

Guess Iā€™ll wait a little longer since my backlog isnā€™t small anyway.

Specific question:

If I buy this: Jet Set Radio

Will it run on my Series S? Anyone have it bought from before? It is on the BC list for Xbox One but I donā€™t know if that means itā€™s confirmed for Series consoles.

2 Likes

Babylonā€™s Fail

1 Like

Needs to be said that Omega Force has already made well regarded ā€œhunting gamesā€ in the past, The Toukiden series. It wonā€™t be a musouā€¦ But a monster Hunter-like.

You can play most of the series on PC. If you enjoyed Monster Hunter, I highly recommend the series.

This is one of those games only available on the old 360 digital marketplace. You canā€™t buy it on Xbox One, only 360 or the web. Its also a different payment system and region locked.

I have no idea why it is that way for Brotherhood when the other Assassins Creed games for 360 are available on the new store, but that is just the way :woman_shrugging:

its bc and works on Series S. All backward compatible 360 games work on Xbox One S|X and Series S|X.

6 Likes

Remember kids. Halo is not a dead game. This is.

Amazing how Avengers survived far longer and here, dying fast as a mobile game that failed to attract for a year. Actually, this is going to last just under. Maybe it would have survived longer oh I donā€™t know a Game Pass alternative was an option. Oh wellā€¦

1 Like

Remember, Sony moneyhatted this :skull:

10 Likes

Excellent. Here we go.

2 Likes

I wonder if they threw money on it simple because it was made by Platinum Games.

PC version is only $60. I guess they havenā€™t sunk Square low. No pun intended.

They havenā€™t spiraled that down yet :joy: