XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

S&B is DOA

6 Likes

This doesnā€™t surprise me. I said years ago that when Ubisoft does current generation only games, they would go to $70. Skull & Bones will probably be dead on arrival but Ubisoft does have their Ubisoft+ subscription service for Xbox and PlayStation in their pocket to get more people into the game.

Does anybody here have any experience with the AYN Odin handhelds? The Odin Lite is looking very tempting to me, in part for Xbox local and cloud streaming.

I watched a few videos about it and it seems pretty great (though pricey). Any first or second-hand accounts?

Tomorrow weā€™ll both have a Nintendo Direct and a State of Play.

SOP will be 20 minutes showing 10 games for PS4, PS5 ans PS VR2.

Looks like Iā€™ll be on the Double Barrel Gaming x-vlog podcast this Thursday at 12PM EDT, should be fun.

12 Likes

So I guess there wonā€™t be a Playstation Showcase.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Tomorrow will be a fun day with both Nintendo and Sony - Iā€™m really surprised this isnā€™t a showcase though? Weā€™re starting to get quite late in the year, they must surely have one planned for some point?

2 Likes

Next great hunting game. So actually a hunting game or more like something similar to Monster Hunter?

Monday has started very interestingly.

Itā€™s developped by the musou team.

We will have to fight EA execs?

All of a sudden Iā€™m imagining a hunter fighting off thousands of deer with big sweeping attacks that send them flying by the hundreds

Of course itā€™s a Musou. Game will probably look good, but plays like every other OmegaForce game.

A few days ago i finished A Plague Tale Innocence, despite some bugs in the AI ā€‹ā€‹i really enjoyed it. I think that a studio like that and with that franchise (perfect to be adapted on TV) is a perfect candidate to be acquired.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Next yea tvs ring redfall Diablo and starfield in the same year is already gonna make it a fantastic year for me. Who knows what else

I meanā€¦It would be an absolute fucking farce if it didnā€™t. Now the question lies in how MS will announce itā€¦they do have a TGS show but they should do a lot of marketing to make people forget about this awful timed exclusivity deal. Go all out. Make people ignore that this was ever a PS exclusive. Even if it comes to PS Extraā€¦no one will care as its on the superior service.

Completely irrelevant for me as I havenā€™t bought a Ubisoft game at 60 bucks since Far Cry 3 on 360.

Their games go down in price quite fast. FC6 was half price after a couple of months.

This is good news as it means they will go down in price even faster.

Not unless itā€™s GamePass day one