XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

I think it’ll be Marvelous’s take on Persona. Something I’m looking forward to, is that they have the composer for the Ace Attorney games on board lol.

Also there’s time travel involved (looping August over and over, hence “Loop8”, looping the 8th month). I’m a big sucker for anime time travel shenanigans so I’ll be eyeing it

1 Like

I remember there was a MS x Nintendo collab rumor or something. Is it still a thing ? (I believe it was from here)

2 Likes

Focus sounds good. I’ve been playing the Ezio Collection lately and it’s very interesting to go back and see how the AC series was developing even in those early days. AC2 was a pretty lean and focused game for an open world title, then Brotherhood added the layer of managing your Assassin recruits, which was a little fiddly but you could mostly ignore it if you wanted to, then Revelations on top of the existing systems adds item crafting, the tower defense minigame, the first person platforming puzzles… Then you get to AC3 which is an absolute mess of interlocking systems and menus that they almost forgot to include a game with. It was like they had to keep adding layers every time but never replaced or streamlined the existing systems.

1 Like
3 Likes

Why ?

3 Likes

You either die a hero…

4 Likes
1 Like

Rand knew what was about to happen

What’s happening?

Bonnie Ross

If you mean because of the podcast timing, it’s cus Jez wasn’t available on friday

1 Like

She gone?

Oh she is. Who’s taking over

I believe the guy who rescued MCC

Pierre Hintze

Bryan Koski is taking over her GM role I believe. Pierre Hintze is now the new studio head.